Stuck again in VotD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck again in VotD
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #0
What book does that library golem want? It has already rejected Way of the Blade, Moldy Journal, and Arrows of Passion

Futher, where is the book?

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #1
It wants the Textbook in the crate in the secret area behind the meditation area in the Student Quarters.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #2
and where is the meditation area? I looked all over the student quarters level

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
There's an area with halls and small, mostly empty rooms coming off of them slightly west of the center of the Student Quarters. If I have my directions straight, the southernmost room has a secret door that leads to a crate with a textbook in it. If you know where another textbook is, that works too.

—Alorael, who advises using the automap. Any unexplored purple space is highly suspicious.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #4
Are you sure? I thought only that one textbook would work. Or maybe I'm just messing myself up.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Apprentice
Member # 4096
Profile #5
There are several Textbooks scattered around the school. Just look for one designated "Textbook". I think they have green covers.
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #6
or..you can add item 451 to your party...i had taken all of them and then trashed them for lack of space =P then i found out i needed them...hehehe
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4158
Profile Homepage #7
To be really technical, the books have a brown cover. And when they're in one of your character's posession, you can use it. When you do, it says that it must be returned to the library.
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #8
I trashed mine also and had a heck of a hard time remembering where I left it--in the cave with all the junk where the spiders had lost the stone.
Warrior
Member # 2902
Profile #9
I usually try no to trash anything. Instead I collect all items, which seem to be rare or I can't figure out yet for what they are, and store them in a room in a centrally located village.
I started to do so since Avernum1 and this method always proofed to be good. :) (at least I never had to use the editor to get a special item)

Regarding the "Textbook": they're at least 4 around which could be returned to the golem...

My 2 cents
Abraxx

--------------------
* Knowledge is Might *