Unlock Doors- Hot damn!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unlock Doors- Hot damn!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
15 spell points for a spell that I will be costing at least 4 times in each dungeon? That's absolutely devastating- I'd have to leave the dungeon based on that spell alone, much less fighting monsters. I can't imagine that your beta-testers didn't complain about this.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
Lockpicks and Tool Use are now important.

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
Unlock is not really effective against most doors. I solve that problem with a load of strength. I still ignore lockpicks and tool use, but YMMV. Anyway, if you have to leave the dungeon to recharge spell points, you clearly aren't carrying along any energy potions. You should probably collect all potions that provide energy or invulnerability. They are genuinely useful, and if you find yourself in trouble because you ignored them, dont' blame Jeff.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
I buy the energy potions, make them, and would rob cities for them. My point is, however, that I should need those potions while crawling through dungeons for the nasties therein. I shoundn't have to use one each time I want to unlock a door.

That aside, I plan on restarting with a character more oriented with strength- the massive raise on spell point costs in BoA probably make this the more viable option anyway. (7 SP to kill 3-5 targets?)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #4
my uber-lockpicking nephil takes care of those nasty doors... ;)
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #5
my elitly haxxed fighter breaks em' down ;-)
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #6
i didnt use char editor on mine =/
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00