Spidweb Scenario Tables

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spidweb Scenario Tables
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #0
I submitted Frostbite recently, but haven't heard back from Jeff. It really wasn't that long ago, but I'll likely wind up sending him a reminder sometime soon. So I was wondering: how many scenarios are waiting to be placed on the tables? There are 8th contest scenarios that aren't on yet, and none of the ten from the 1/10 are up, so there's probably a good number. I know some authors have not (and will not) submit their scenarios to Jeff, but for those of you who HAVE and are still waiting, could you tell me here?

I ask because eventually I'll send a class-action-harangue to get Jeff to update it. Oh, and in case Jeff reads this, SV's database should really be under 'Neat Stuff,' it's the most up to date database we have (I mentioned this when I first submitted FB.) By the way, the Black Sickness and Westra's Cookbook are both down, so you can lose those.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I think that every single one of my scenarios has an outdated version on Spidweb.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
This is precisely why I started my database in the first place. The Spiderweb database is woefully out of date, and there are some scenarios that arenever even added.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
(odd feeling of deja vu)

Yeah... I keep forgetting to send SoG to SW. Honestly, what I think we need more is a bigger push for people to use CSR. The SV database works fine, so that's taken care of. But the scenario review process has just gone down the tubes.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
Yeah, I think people should do their best to review about any scenario they play, unless that scenario already has such an amount od reviews, that it's not really necesary. For some scenarios though, like WtRM, there are just to little reviews.

I'm talking out of own experience here, but I found it dissapointing to see WtRM got only three reviews, while I'm sure a lot more people actually played it. True, I'll be releasing one time or an other version 2.0.0 of WtRM, but still. Reviews would be really welcome...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
I haven't sent TV or TENG, because AGB is still on the untried page even after god-knows how many months. I keep meaning to, but the delay just seems really pointless when I can get it on the SV list in less than a day.

If Jeff were to set aside a few minutes each day updating (cus seriously, it can't take THAT long to do it), I would send them - I mean, I have nothing against the SpidWeb tables. It's just far too long a wait for me - AGB only got posted after about 4 or 5 months.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Lazarus.:

SV's database... (is) the most up to date database we have.
*cough, cough*

What am I, chopped liver? I know Tyran is quicker on the draw then I am, but I try to update within a week whenever I know there's a new scenario/version out. Plus, I have links to authors homepages and hints and walkthroughs and descriptions and...

*sniffs* /shameless plug and fit of jealousy

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #7
Yeah, you website probably is better... Maybe you didn't do enough marketing?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
BoA CSR has always been a joke.

Jewels, I didn't know that your site had so much information. I'll change my links list to reflect this as soon as I get a chance.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #9
I never have been that big on marketing, and I think I've done most of it at the Lyceum. I do keep a monthly tab of my updates on my homepage. It's probably best just to bookmark it and check every other week. ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #10
Huh. I really gotta get around to sending JV all of my scenarios...

--------------------
I like candy canes; they're my favorite candy. But I only like the white part.
- Steven Wright