BoA Database

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Database
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #0
I was recently setting up a new computer and had some trouble finding all the BoA scenarios online to download. Because of this, I have a created the BoA Scenario Database. It contains every scenario that i could find. If I am missing any, please let me know.

[ Wednesday, September 27, 2006 02:06: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
Only Dallerdin's Scenario, if you call it a scenario. It's at TrueSite if you want it. I have a bunch of BoA utilities too, but most aren't made with the BoA engine.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
It's probably not a good idea to host Exodus until it's officially released. I want people to see the page that it's on before they download it, at least right now.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

Only Dallerdin's Scenario, if you call it a scenario.
I don't. :P

quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

It's probably not a good idea to host Exodus until it's officially released. I want people to see the page that it's on before they download it, at least right now.
No problem. I'll just wait for version 1.0.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #4
Pardon the double-post, but people rarely notice edits. I have updated the site to include version info. There where a few that didn't have version numbers, but thoses that did have been listed.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #5
New update. I have fixed the broken version of A Large Rebellion, which incidentally is also broken on Spidweb, updated Crescent Valley and Proving Grounds to v1.0.3, which are also unavailable on Spidweb, and updated Where the Rivers Meet to fix the scripting problem described here.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #6
A Large Rebellion is on there twice. D: Is this purposeful? It doesn't seem so, but I could be wrong.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
Xerch'de/Rate.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #7
No, it was not purposeful. That has been fixed, and Echoes: Renegade has been added.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #8
Take a look at Rats Aplenty, too. Might be my dumb, stoneage computer, but it just downloads and doesn't unzip.

EDIT: Crescent Valley and Proving Grounds are giving me "Unknown Zip Header Format" notices too.

EDIT (again): Oh yeah. And the Artifacts Hall is just giving me a 401-Page Not Found message.

[ Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:16: Message edited by: Nemesis ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #9
Pardon the accidental double-post.

[ Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:33: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #10
Whoops. I forgot to actually upload Artifacts Hall. :rolleyes:
As for Rats Aplenty, Crescent Valley, and Proving Grounds, they seem to work fine for me. On the off chance that there is something wrong, I created new archives and uploaded them though.

Also, the fixed version of Echoes: Renegade is up. Anyone who downloaded the old one should download this one, since the new version fixes a bug that makes the scenario unplayable.

[ Monday, October 02, 2006 14:06: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #11
Okay. RA, CV, and PG still aren't working for me, but I wouldn't worry, because like I said, my computer is trash.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #12
Yeah, I would have to say that the problem is most likely on your end.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #13
All scenario's download fine for me... at last I have the newest version of DoK!!

Although E:R still says v1.0.0... is that right?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #14
Yes, it was such a small change that TM didn't change the version.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #15
The newest version of Rats Aplenty is up.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #16
Sorry to resurrect, but I have issues. Well, one at the moment:

The PC version of Dilecia downloads and installs fine, but the quest list and stores in the scenario are all empty, even though there should clearly be something in them. What gives?

I re-downloaded and installed it, but it didn't work.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #17
Looks like the Dilecia.txt file isn't inside the Dilecia folder in the zip file. Simply move the text file into your scenario folder (and possibly restart) and you should be fine.

And Tyran should fix this.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #18
Had to restart, but it works now. Thanks.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by Smoo:

Looks like the Dilecia.txt file isn't inside the Dilecia folder in the zip file. Simply move the text file into your scenario folder (and possibly restart) and you should be fine.

And Tyran should fix this.

Fixed. This one was Lazarus's fault, not mine. That zip comes straight off his site. :P

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #20
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus.:

Originally written by Tyranicus:
This one was Lazarus's fault, not mine. That zip comes straight off his site. :P

Prove it! *chuckles and curses Tyran at the same time*

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #21
Pardon the necromancy, but I've updated the site again. Each scenario now has a link to its CSR topic and its walkthrough at TrueSite when available.

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room