Machrone

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Machrone
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #0
I was wondering if anyone was going to incorporate this guy. He's kinda a neat concept as he seems to like making references to other scenarios. Perhaps he could start making references to other people's scenarios (besides Jeff's of course) in there own, and vice versa? Plus he seems to give out teensy little quests as well.

Just a thought.

--------------------
-Daravon
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #1
Who's Machrone?

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
He's a "reporter" in ASR. He works for that strange wizard in Krizsan you met in E3, the one that gave you the Ring of Magery quest.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #3
he's also in Diplomacy With the Dead, which is what made me think that maybe he could be a possibility for other scenarios.

--------------------
-Daravon
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #4
bah, his quests are always pretty cheap, dont put him in unless theres a really good quest
not find the empire fort for 200$, find the cavern of the eternal undead (or something cheap like that) for 5000$(or more!) because as it is, theyre just walk to and back which is pretty annoying for such little money
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
I like this idea. I will do it. It could create some fun results. I know the perfect place for him, too.

I don't think he'll give any quests, though. I found his quests pretty lame. He'll just talk a bit.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2628
Profile Homepage #6
It might be interesting to watch him 'grow' as a minor character over the course of a few scenarios from reporter in the boondocks to star reporter to columnist to newspaper owner, eventually ending up controlling all the press in the Empire. As he moves up in the world his quests become more difficult and more rewarding, and in the final one he's central to the plot in some way (perhaps he's Bob, or perhaps all that power goes to his head and he's the big baddie).

--------------------
We meet and part now over all the world;
we, the lost company,
take hands together in the night, forget
the night in our brief happiness, silently.
-- Judith Wright

My website
Posts: 512 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #7
When the Empire wages war on the press

The empire claiming freedom of speech is nonexistent, therefore the press should close

oh the possibilities!

i dont have the patience or skill to make scenarios so someone do it for me
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00