Mad Ambitions - Chika

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mad Ambitions - Chika
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #0
Why won't Chika die and am I missing something important out? I'm really stuck here, I ran through to there with no problem with my lvl. 18 singleton and my god singleton but no matter which level I use I can not get around Chika.... Help please!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #1
Since killing Chika is impossible then the only logical solution to your problem is to take your own life. The nephilim shaman will kindly provide you with poison potions. Quaff them down and end thy suffering...

Seriously though, you're supposed to drink the poison.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks I had actually missed them.... -heads off to start that scenario yet again- So onwards to the next hurdle!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Grail Shadowblade:

Thanks I had actually missed them.... -heads off to start that scenario yet again- So onwards to the next hurdle!
You know, the poison potions are around the area where you fight Chika, so there is no point in restarting the scenario. Just grab them and quaff.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #4
I'd taken him out of the scenario but hadn't used him again yet, anyway scenario completed. Actually wait I'd left the scenario last time by dying at the end but this time I won and didn't die.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
I was always wondering something about this particular fight: in my version of Mad Ambition, one of the doors to the eastern library are open while all the others are completely locked. This makes it exceedingly easy to wait for Chika to die since the AI cannot open doors. I guess if that door was meant to be locked, then TM would have never designed the room since it would not be seen. However, I still wonder if the unlocked door was truly intentional.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #6
Unlocked door? Oh that door, I've wandered around in there while two Chika's battle each other but never thought of that.
Warrior
Member # 5854
Profile #7
You know how partway through the battle, any potions you drink suddenly get credited to Chika? Well - poison time!
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by rivka:

You know how partway through the battle, any potions you drink suddenly get credited to Chika? Well - poison time!
It's a good thing you gave that answer when you did; I don't know what sorts of trouble us crazy kids would be getting into if you hadn't.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #9
Be nice!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #10
This thread is finished.