im new -help me with Bahssikava

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: im new -help me with Bahssikava
Apprentice
Member # 7078
Profile #0
I heard a lot of ppl praise Bahssikava, but when i enter the path to kill the dragons, i found that the way was blocked, I dont no how to get through. Please any one can help

--------------------
Love is smiling with your heart
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Can you please be more clear about where you are and what's blocking you? It'd be helpful if you could post a screenshot.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Or at least name the town you're in.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
If you're talking about the DRAKES, then look for secret passages.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6842
Profile #4
The far sight spell is really helpful here.
Apprentice
Member # 7078
Profile #5
It's when we come in a path, the sight show "you should better turn into battle mode". I did it. After thatmy leader turn to be insane. He was charmed or something and fight us back. but because he is in my team so we cant fight him. We have to fight both with him and drakes. And they are incredibly powerful.And because we are in battle mode so that we cant escape without him. All the spell to unshack him was useless. I really dont no what to do to unshack him.

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
You can't unshackle him. You have to proceed past him without him killing you. Make your way northwest until you find the drake lord and the evil altar that's causing all of this. Kill the drake lord and use Ritual of Sanctification on the evil altar.

By the way, there is a walkthrough included with the scenario. It's called HINTS.txt.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
From Hints.txt, which is packaged with the scenario.
quote:
For a party, here's what's going on: after you walk past a particular spot, your lead character disappears. He is around the corner, spelled up and charmed.
I've omitted the balance, as it is a spoiler. Read for yourself to find out the answer to the puzzle.

Edit - Bah.

[ Thursday, June 15, 2006 21:36: Message edited by: Freakin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #8
And of course, there's always the option of taking your lead character's weapons away before they get charmed. But that's kind of cheating.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #9
Or, if you want more fighters available to deal with the drakes, you could switch your lead character right before you get to the special encounter so you will end up fighting one of your mages or priests instead. I find that since the monster AI makes bad spell decisions more than 50% of the time, you should be fine.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 6682
Profile #10
I really enjoyed this part of the scenario. This was easily the funnest part. Very original and technically proficient indeed.

[ Friday, June 16, 2006 18:09: Message edited by: Lancer ]

--------------------
Lancer
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #11
After trying to solve this part legitimately, I took away every item from my mage, had him cast Far Sight and Light repeatedly, and moved him to the front spot. Honestly, I found it impossible to solve any other way (other than turning off Torment, of course).

--------------------
By Salmon:
quote:
Edit - Bah.
ssikava.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

After trying to solve this part legitimately, I took away every item from my mage, had him cast Far Sight and Light repeatedly, and moved him to the front spot. Honestly, I found it impossible to solve any other way (other than turning off Torment, of course).
While it's obviously a bit late to give you advice, here are my tips for anyone else who's wondering how to get past this bit:

Summoning is your friend; your fighter isn't smart enough to not attack summoned monsters. Once he gets charmed, have your mage use Create Illusions a few times to keep him occupied.

Have your uncharmed characters advance, picking off any drakes you see with archers. You have archers in your party, right? No? Start over with a party that has at least two archers in it. Really. Alternatively, slingers hit almost as hard and mean you don't have to worry about ammo.

The drake lord is just bad news. Try to lure him out, then run around him, sanctify the altar, and have your newly-uncharmed (but still ludicrously buffed-up) fighter beat him to death.

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 08:48: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #13
And keep in mind, you get both a ludicrously powerful bow (Adlerauge) and a ludicrously high level of Create Illusions (10) in Canopy.

In fact, if you're playing this scenario with a party that has not been through Canopy, you are making a mistake in general. :P

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #14
Apparently, the way that I got past the fight (according to HINTS.txt) is that I disarmed the fighter before the charming started, dashed past him and all drakes (lord included), sanctified the altar, and then gathered everyone together to mop up. Not very different from what Thuryl suggested.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 7078
Profile #15
thanx a lot for ur help. I found the hints.txt and followed the instruction. It really a hard to use the mirrors (and i could not do it)hehehe. May be i will wait until some1 find a trick way

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #16
Er, if you post about the specific puzzle you're having problems with, I can probably give you a faster way to do it. People sent in easier ways than what I have listed in the hints after I released the scenario.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Lancer:

I really enjoyed this part of the scenario. This was easily the funnest part. Very original and technically proficient indeed.
er....Funnest?

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #18
Reviving a topic concerning a scenario made by Kel to start a language pedantry war.

If you want me, I'll be here, hiding beneath this desk.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will occasionally vary my daily routine and not live my life in a rut. For example, I will not always take a swig of wine or ring a giant gong before finishing off my enemy.
Apprentice
Member # 7078
Profile #19
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Er, if you post about the specific puzzle you're having problems with, I can probably give you a faster way to do it. People sent in easier ways than what I have listed in the hints after I released the scenario.
So Where did you leave that "easier hints" since I give up with all the puzzle and mirror

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #20
What is so difficult about the mirror puzzle anyway? i cracked it in ten minutes, and by fifteen minutes I was out again in the hallway, trying to kill those ghosts (now THAT was a more difficult part).

And no, I'm sorry, but I can't really remember what I did, except that I investigated all the rooms thoroughly before even thinking of pushing a mirror.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #21
quote:
Originally written by Lil Linh:

So Where did you leave that "easier hints" since I give up with all the puzzle and mirror
I didn't. I'm not going to post an entire new walkthrough. I want you to tell me which puzzle you're having trouble with. Then I'll tell you how to beat it.

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #22
How does that part of the scenario work if you have a singleton party?

edit: the charming part not the mirror part

[ Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:22: Message edited by: rantalot ]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #23
Singletons get smacked with large amounts of damage every few turns (hitting oneself).

--------------------