Let's Port Bandits~

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Let's Port Bandits~
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
Thought experiment. I want to see if organized efforts to port scenarios are even possible.

I have a good deal of B's terrains converted (with extra graphics too). I can do the rest with little-to-no problems. If someone wants to help me with nodes and maybe offer up some scripts (although this is not necessary), just post. I want to see how many manhours are required for a project like this.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
Tentative offer, since I've practically done it once before. I can't really commit either way until Wednesday or so, though.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I'll have to actually play it first...

And, after I'd done my scenario, I was thinking of porting Emulations. With Stareye's permission, of course.

How easy/hard/worthwile would this be?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
Worthwhile? Very.

Easy? Not at all.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
So, is anyone interested?

Going back to, um, the original topic?

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
I would normally be very interested but as I'm already working on a scenario and I can't stand the idea of having to start coding again for a few weeks, I'm sorry. maybe ina year I will have the guts to help. (That is, if I didn't start on my nect scenario).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #6
Bandits...a great scenario that was, though it can't compare to it's successor. I'd be willing to do some of the node scripting, I need something to occupy myself.

--------------------
I am a silly, silly fool.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #7
I've got terraining done for the most part. Considering that we've all (hopefully) played the scenario first, we can get started on scripting...

--------------------