My party is gone.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My party is gone.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
I transfered my BoA from my old Mac to the new one, and then my old Mac got a good cleaning. Now I just discovered that my save files did not transfer with my program, and my level 40ish party is gone. Can I fix this somehow or must I replay all those scenarios?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Use Kelandon's High Level Party Maker.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
Will it return lost items?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Use TM's Artifact Hall. (Latest version posted at the Lyceum)

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #4
If everything else got over fine, I don't see why your save files didn't. If you really need them, check everywhere in your folders; you may have misplaced them. Otherwise, it really shouldn't take more than 20-30 scenarios to get your party back up to the forties. I don't use a Mac, so there's not much more I can say about it.

[ Saturday, July 30, 2005 09:49: Message edited by: Chief Spider watching The Simpsons ]

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #5
With windows the save files are kept in a completly different place on the hard drive (eg. My Documents). If it's the same sort of thing for mac that could be your problem.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Use Kelandon's High Level Party Maker.
The problem with this is that any training the party recieved will not be accounted for. For instance, a level 1 party is given special skills in RoR. In the HLPM, no such thing exists - you must train in all skills with skill points.

As good as the HLPM is, I still find that I prefer to use parties I level up through scenarios.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
There's also the Character Editor, you know — the HLPM is meant to be used in conjunction with the Artifacts Hall and the Character Editor.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00