So it's finally out?! Have to...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: So it's finally out?! Have to...
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
...download BoA at once! :eek: My favorite game has finally been re-released in the improved version! Now I don't have to click my fingers to numb and pain nomore! Great! Now, if I only could find a way to connect my Macintosh to the web...
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
what exactly is the point of this thread ?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
I believe I made the official rejoicing thread more than a year ago.

BoA is out for Windows, too, you know. If you have a computer that can connect to the Internet, you can get BoA.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

I believe I made the official rejoicing thread more than a year ago.

BoA is out for Windows, too, you know. If you have a computer that can connect to the Internet, you can get BoA.

Kel i have a question what will happen if i post on the 'official rejoicing thread ' to make fun of some people ? you know what ? ill make fun of them right here right now (even though it wont do much good seeing as BOA is out for window now eh still fun)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally written by MagnaZero:

Oh Im drooling alright...but I dont ahve a Mac...I gotta wait till summer for the demo :(
hahahahahahaha
quote:
Originally written by dareva:

I'm too jealous to drool at the moment. Until summer, I guess I'll have to live vicariously through the Mac folk.
hahahaha again

quote:
Originally written by Sehvekah:

Dude, new screenshots! And new skills!

*sighs* Only a few more months... Just gotta last a few more months... *twitches*

*twitches* hold back hawk hold back cant hold back much longer *snap* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

quote:
Originally written by dareva:

I just looked at the screenshots. Pretty, pretty screenshots.

I mean, um, cool screenshots.

hello ? funny farm is this the funny farm ? i have a patient located at . . . . . . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay back to reality and present time that is what would have happened if i was here back then ;)

[ Friday, May 13, 2005 12:45: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by hawk king:

What was the point of that last post?
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5542
Profile #5
Okay, I believe Eagle is saying that he'/she's grateful that BoA has been released, although it came out quite a long while ago.

It's also possible that Eagle is happy that a new patch for BoA has been released, which I wouldn't really know about. Has a patch been released?
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

quote:

What was the point of that last post?

to make fun of old posts and windows users here watch this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have Geneforge 3 and you dont windows users HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Sorry everyone about the increasingly stupid posts they should go away when i am allowed to do something other than sit around so tolerate me for around a week or two and i will go back to normal

[ Friday, May 13, 2005 15:49: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #7
:) Hawk King, shouldn't you be in bed?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

:) Hawk King, shouldn't you be in bed?
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh do not ever mention bed my parents are PATHETIC if you say anything like that ever again oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I . . . . I . . . . . . . I I dont know what ill do gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr never say that again :mad:

EDIT: If you are referring to my sig it is only 9:34 not past twelve so haha :P

[ Friday, May 13, 2005 16:35: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #9
I believe "Eagle" was merely unaware of the fact that BoA was released many, many months ago, and was just now enjoying it. No need to be mean about it.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
Hawk - Please take a nap.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #11
And never wake up.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #12
suddenly i feel very unwanted
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #13
It's because you keep responding to things with “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” and “ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh”.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #14
quote:
Originally written by See Mammal:

It's because you keep responding to things with “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” and “ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh”.
sorry i whas pretty much done with the HAHAHA'S and oohh's like i said sorry about those :(

EDIT: Did i ever mention Im Bipolar ? thats why i sometimes (like in this topic) will say something in one post about making stupid threads/posts and a few minutes later i will be doing the same if not worse thing :o

[ Friday, May 13, 2005 20:16: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #15
omg u guys r funny

--------------------
Heh...
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Natty:

omg u guys r funny
omg lern 2 type
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #17
Mh. Hawk King > Natty.

Amazingly, there appear to be levels of ridiculous noobness. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair:

Mh. Hawk King > Natty.

Amazingly, there appear to be levels of ridiculous noobness. :rolleyes:

and what is that supposed to mean ?

EDIT: oh my god i can't stop laughing as soon as i finished posting that i thought of my sister saying that and just started laughing :rolleyes: i almost died laughing :o

[ Friday, May 13, 2005 21:44: Message edited by: hawk king ]
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #19
quote:

i almost died laughing
Sadly, only almost.

Try doing ten push-ups before each post. It'll get you fit and also make you think about whether you actually have anything worth saying. We aren't interested in your badly written stream of consciousness.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #20
quote:
EDIT: Did i ever mention Im Bipolar ? thats why i sometimes (like in this topic) will say something in one post about making stupid threads/posts and a few minutes later i will be doing the same if not worse thing
To wit: there are few things an upstanding man can do that are worse than adding an excuse to a failure.

As you are clearly unaware of what the words you use mean, bipolar disorder consists of energetic peaks and depressed troughs alternating personality - existing in a maladaptive degree and caused by biochemical factors. Even if you had it, what you described does not relate to it. You are perhaps thinking of dissociative identity disorder, commonly known as multiple personality disorder. And before you jump in and claim to have that (and, perhaps, gender dysphoria as well - but I'm not going to bother challenging that one), it also uniformly involves a lack of conscious knowledge. So that's not it either: rather, your behavior relates to you being what the literature refers to as a retard.

Cut it out or do it somewhere else; most people are on record as being sick of it (and, by association, you), and I can't imagine you have nothing better to do with your time.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #21
Hey dudes, what's the matter with you? You're arguing like septuagenarian, grumpy philistines; just because a kid is laughing and drooling around.
This is not called the board of serious gravity, or did I miss something? I'm personally rather disturbed by cynical forefingers than by uncontrolled silliness.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #22
Yes, but I read the BoA forum because I want to discuss BoA, not because I want to read through someone's stream-of-consciousness.

Take it to General if you want to be stupid.

EDIT: But, um, let this not put a damper on Eagle's enthusiasm. We can always use more BoA-ers, especially ones who convey a reasonable degree of sense, as Eagle most certainly does.

[ Saturday, May 14, 2005 08:05: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #23
okay Im done i had my fun and i actually am bipolar my parents checked so there. Back to BOA is there a code to set so when you use something it makes a copy of that object or item ?

what i want is this i want it so that when you walk up to and select the item and choose to use it i want it so that when you use it it makes a copy of itself is there a way to do that ?

[ Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:19: Message edited by: hawk king ]
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #24
its been out for a while now...
maybe i should make a thread that states:
Yay GF1 if finaly out for windows just to increase my post count

Pages