Help in Backwater Calls ~spoilers~

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help in Backwater Calls ~spoilers~
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #0
How do I get into the demon fort? I've gone all the way around and haven't found any secret doors, and if I go in through the front, I get killed. Please help?

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
There's a wizard to the northeast who can help with this- although I'd probably talk to somebody in a major city to the east first, if you haven't already.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #2
No, I beat the hoarde of hellspawn that was blocking the road, How do I get into the BIULDING?

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #3
If you want to save your neck when entering the building, you need an item that you get someplace else.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #4
you mean the goblin amulet? I showed it to the wizard guy, and he told me to follow him, but nothing happened.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #5
Unfriendly guy. Show it to the vampire then.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #6
Yes get help from the vampire then kill him. Because he is a vampire so naturally should be eliminated.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #7
I can't

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #8
You cant do what?

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #9
Probably can't talk to the vampire about the amulet. The vampire won't help unless he knows he's safe, meaning the player must talk to the mayor before the vampire helps the player out.

I assume that when you said nothing happened this means that the wizard didn't go anywhere. If this is the case you might want to try this:
If you edited the code a little you could try showing the amulet to Bearworth again. Open the t01Grimsondlg.txt - file and find the question "What can you tell me about this amulet?" Just put // in front of the condition above the question and you should be able to show the amulet to Bearworth as many times as you like. Make sure you're not standing at the doorway in the town hall when you show the amulet to the wizard. This may cause an error, which I'll try to fix.
Hope this will help.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.