Democracy on the March! or Selecting this year's cult slogan

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Democracy on the March! or Selecting this year's cult slogan
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #0
We've received a strong response to the slogan contest. I'd like to begin by thanking all my fellow cultists - through them, all things are possible. Of course, your implants already told you that.

I'd also like to thank the central committee for the advancement of the cult for putting on such a professional show this year. We can't wait for the gala dinner.

With further ado, on to the voting!

And finally, I'd like to thank the mothers of all RWG cultists everywhere. It was from your wombs that sprung the revolution.

[ Wednesday, August 31, 2005 20:36: Message edited by: Zorro ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at September 20, 2005 10:33 PM board time.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=ohBeOYspZvnM"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=ohBeOYspZvnM"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #1
It was a tough call between "Richard White Games: Keep laughing. GC2 is loading" and "Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?"

In the end, I voted for the later—it really captures the spirit of things so well, it was an inspired choice of words, and they were masterfully combined. Good job, Alorael!
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #2
I just can't believe my "Proof of Intelligent Design" slogan didn't meet the threshhold for inclusion in the poll!

I may now have to cede from the mother cult to form my own Church of Protestant Richardism. Anyone else what to be Pro-Dick?

[ Thursday, September 01, 2005 04:10: Message edited by: Drew ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #3
WOW! :eek:

My slogan is in there to! Happy joy joy!

I really liked the "Even if you win, you lose" slogan.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Drew:

I just can't believe my "Proof of Intelligent Design" slogan didn't meet the threshhold for inclusion in the poll!

I may now have to cede from the mother cult to form my own Church of Protestant Richardism. Anyone else what to be Pro-Dick?

Look more closely, oh yeh of little faith! The supreme council for the advancement of the cult and birthday party planning committee don't make mistakes. If I must repeat myself, I'll introduce you to a little guy we know around here by the name of "Benny".

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Please note that the slogan may end up appended to the little blurb describing RWG on the main Spiderweb forums page. You have been warned.

—Alorael, who doesn't see why RWG should settle for one slogan when RW hasn't settled for one game, one death, or one unified, comprehensible liturgy.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Zorro:

Look more closely, oh yeh of little faith! The supreme council for the advancement of the cult and birthday party planning committee don't make mistakes. If I must repeat myself, I'll introduce you to a little guy we know around here by the name of "Benny".
Ah! I was blind, but now I see. Very well - I will withdraw my sectarian assertion, and fall back in with the fold. My vote shall remain with "Pan Lever."

[ Thursday, September 01, 2005 08:57: Message edited by: Drew ]
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Glitch, technical:

—Alorael, who doesn't see why RWG should settle for one slogan when RW hasn't settled for one game, one death, or one unified, comprehensible liturgy.
You know, that really makes me think that maybe I was right about the fact that RW takes extreme skribbane doses. Maybe that's how it appears that he does all of these things...

;)

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Drew:

It did. Even in quotes.

--------------------
-ben4808
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #9
Defiantly Keep Laughing GC2 is loading.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #10
RWG: Even if you win, you lose.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

RWG: Even if you win, you lose.
This is clearly the best option. Clearly.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #12
Better still:

Richard White Games: The only way to win is not to play.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
Barring any sudden swing in votes, I think Pan Lever has it.

—Alorael, who is off to change some settings right now.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #14
I chose that backwards slogan. Is the R missing in Richard spelled backwards missing on purpose or is that a typo?

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #15
That statement reeks of heresy…

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #16
Alo: you should only have the slogan. Nothing else.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #17
This is a company's message board. I cannot in good conscience make the underlying conspiracies too obvious at a glance.

—Alorael, who does have plans, though. Oh yes. Big plans.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #18
I see our new proud slogan has been implemented in the forum description. The first part is still pretty inaccurate, though. :P

--------------------
-ben4808