It's Silvar, not Silver (NSI 3)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: It's Silvar, not Silver (NSI 3)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #25
FINE!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CHANGE I WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!! A "You're forgiven" would work from anybody, ya know. It's your only hope to make me not cause so many problems. Even saying you'll say that if I change would still work.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 11:28: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #26
Zephyr: Please clean up your act and stop acting like a spoiled two-year old. These games only work if everybody acts cooperatively within accepted boundaries, rather than trying to take over or act competitively.
Edit: oops spelling

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 12:07: Message edited by: Saunders ]

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #27
*Sigh* Close enough. I'll clean up my act. I'll start by using a simple necromancer in any rps I get into. Check.
Next, I'll clear my ignore list. Check.
After that, I'll only read NSI topics until someone says I can come in(Excluding this one for now.). Check.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 12:19: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #28
OOC: I don't believe my eyes. Kid, if you are set on arguing, so be it. I'm prepared for ten or twenty pages of mad ranting, so get it started. But don't expect to hear from me anything else but no.

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #29
quote:
Originally posted by ef:
OOC: I don't believe my eyes. Kid, if you are set on arguing, so be it. I'm prepared for ten or twenty pages of mad ranting, so get it started. But don't expect to hear from me anything else but no.
Seeing is believing.

Show more respect and similiar things with new posts. Check.
Shorten sig to 4 lines. Check.
Post a bit slower. Check.
Make things shorter and simpler. Check.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 12:34: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #30
Hey, you don't have to post slower. Just post stuff that actually don't make you the annoying person.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #31
Ok, whatever.

Make posts less annoying. Check.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #32
You will get yourself banned sooner or later, Zephyr. Is that really what you want?

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #33
Nope. And I'm pretty sure I won't get banned. I haven't so far.

Whoa, post #700.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 13:07: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #34
I suggest the NSI goes on a long vacation.

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #35
Why?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #36
Zephyr, please stop this. You are digging a hole and it would be wise to put the shovel down before you can no longer climb out.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #37
I'm not involved in the NSI any more, but even I can see why everyone is irritated at you just by taking a quick look at threads lying around.

Zephyr, if you'd like to get your act together and post well, by all means do so. But announcements to that effect are meaningless. Instead of checking off what you will do, please either do it or don't post. You're still spamming.

—Alorael, who would also like to say that Canned, formerly SM, is not the best source of advice on posting. He was banned for spam months ago. Rapid posting in one thread, useful or not, is generally frowned upon.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #38
I'm already done.
I never knew you got banned for spamming, Alorael.
I guess that helps explain your extremely high post count.
Darn, my sig got to 5 lines. I don't care, though.

I've noticed mods and admins haven't shown extreme liveliness. What's with that?

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 13:54: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #39
Alorael has 6000+ posts because he is a tentacle monster and spends his time on all of the boards, not just annoying those who frqeuent certain topics with frequent posts.

That you've achieved 700 posts in the span of a month is not something to be proud of.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #40
he meant SM, not himself.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #41
This topic dies with all due haste!

By the power vested in me by the Cabal, I consign this thread to the flames!

Pages