It's Silvar, not Silver (NSI 3)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: It's Silvar, not Silver (NSI 3)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #0
The cessation of arguments and continuation of the plot would be a good place to start a new NSI thread - the former is already over 500 posts.

quote:
Originally posted by ef:

OOC: I appreciate your efforts, Sniper, and I hold no grudge against him as a person, but after what he just did to 'The Sands of Time' I won't take him back, nor will anybody else. I'd like to thank Imban for coming to the rescue.

IC:

"So it was revenge you were after all the time, Ilofekh. Have you even the remotest idea how impossible you are? Revenge is the most fruitless of occupations." ef sighed. "I'm too old to feel overly surprised. History. How ridiculous. I don't give a dime for a mention somewhere. Living my life is sufficient for me. Yes. But what do I do now? Who will I support? Shall he have the chance he's craving and maybe find out that reigning is not exactly what he thought it would be? Or do I try to save the crown prince? What's to expect from him? Not much. More of what we already had. Am I going to support a revolution? I have no real preferences here. But I will listen to what my people want."

"Listen, all of you. I call you to a council, though we meet only in my mind. What shall it be? Do we support the crown prince or do we support Ilofekh's revolution in the hope that a new age may bring better times for all? What would you like me to do and what is your preference?"

Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #1
I'd just like to clarify that I said most pople deserve second chances, ef. ;)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #2
Am I shunned from here, too?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #3
Shut up and go away.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
You're definently getting a little grumpy...and I'm not talking, I'm posting.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 09:46: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
Same goes for you, Zephyr.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #6
Look, if you're not considerate, I'm not considerate. In other words, be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Do unto others as they do unto you(Something like that, my memory isn't very good, I have a migraine.).

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 09:55: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #7
Hehe, I try doing that, it doesn't work for me. Suggestion: Take their advice. Listen to them, go away, come back sometime else, maybe it'll be better, or post somewhere else for a while.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 09:53: Message edited by: Canned ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #8
I said the CESSATION of arguments. And yes, Zephyr, unless someone tells me differently, you are not welcome here either. Stop this argument. :/
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #9
Someone besides me? :D

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #10
Zephyr, just [b]SHUT THE **** already.

EDIT: Tsk, tsk, TM.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 12:26: Message edited by: Schrodinger ]

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #11
WHOA!!!!!!! You're most likely to get canned for saying that word!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #12
Zephyr, do you know what the title 'canned' means? I'm afraid not. Do you know why people get it? I'm afraid not.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #13
FB, shut your piehole and go shove a metallic tube with a trigger and cartridge up your rear orifice, then press the trigger repeatedly. your being a friggin' bundle of sticks has already disrupted NSI, and this thread is ruined. get the F out, you spoiled brat.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #14
I barely did anything at all close to the time NSI2 was closed. This rp hasn't gotten into gear yet. And I meant banned, not canned. And talking like that isn't going to get me out.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 10:39: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #15
i was right, you ARE spoiled, and expect every single little thing to go your way when the people are clearly pissed and against you.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #16
You seem to have a major attitude problem. Cool down, I don't want things to get more insane.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #17
Zephyr, why can you simply not accept that people don't want you around? You've shown yourself to be incapable of RPing, and a lot of people feel you're inadequate as a human being in general. Just stop spoiling others' fun and leave.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #18
when you lose MY patience, you can't really go much lower. i ain't a hothead, yo. you're just pissing me off.

this topic requires locking by mod.

--------------------
--------------------
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #19
I'm just wondering, do you ever take anyone's advice, more clarified, listen to anyone, outside these boards?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #20
Yes. And I treat others as they treat me. I read that on a card, and in a comic, do unto others as they do unto you. I"m TRYING to be nice, but everyone here is just NOTforgiving, and I'm getting really ticked of...

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 11:01: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #21
the world is cruel to those who do not co-operate. you are experiencing it.

--------------------
--------------------
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #22
Hmh, now please get back to topic (wow, I'm really saying this!), people, and play nice.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #23
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Wise Man:
the world is cruel to those who do not co-operate. you are experiencing it.
If you forgive me, I'll act better, ok?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #24
i do not forgive others unless they truly deserve forgiveness (sp?).

--------------------
--------------------

Pages