Runescape

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Runescape
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #0
Have any of you ever played the internet RPG Runescape? If you have can i have your user name? same if you sign up. mine is Izzannor.

Runescape

[ Friday, June 13, 2003 15:13: Message edited by: Izzannor of Avernum ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

7500! 7500! 7500! 7500! Make the Post! Sign the petition!
Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
i hate to say this, but that game's the most boring game ever, even more boring than Dungeon Siege.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #2
I tried Runescape for a while. My reaction? To the community at large:

IMAGE(http://staff.desperance.net/mboeh/img/czech.gif)

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #3
Can some one explain that last post?

You should play Runescape! It is fun! I do not recommend it for the impatient gamer though.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #4
I heard about Runescape about a month ago. I tried it out when I got a cable modem. Well, I couldn't really try it. It just kept loading...and loading...

EDIT: Alright, I'm trying it now, and it's boring. So I'm just gonna quit.

[ Friday, June 13, 2003 18:12: Message edited by: m1nd_5p4rk ]
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
on RS it takes like an hour to do the slightest thing, i should add. you should see me getting the auto logout all the time when i tried to mine/fish/etc. it's quite amazing how i got to around lvl 60 before i quit... it's probably my innate patience (which RS actually wore out) and long attention span.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #6
I played RS for a long time, and had a massively well known and high level character and clan. Then I relised...'Wow, this game sucks" And quit. 18 months later, I look up my character and he's still like top 100. Shows how much they progressed.

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #7
yeah, you see them still worshipping you as if you were some sort of god/devil/whatever.

--------------------
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #8
Like Bluerose. I felt sorry for her. I mean being unable to play your favorite MMORPG because you were so good at it anytime you made a public appearance litterly hundreds of people would APPEAR FROM NOWHERE begging for high level items "OMG OMG GIVE ME FREE ARMOUR OMG OMG"
The same thing happened to myself, though my character was skilled in fighting, so they couldn't really beg me to create armour or crafted items, they just followed me. And I was excelent friends with the person who had the highest cooking level of any player during my time...He quitbecause of it. Being a celeberity blows, even when it's in underground nerd society

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #9
I tried runescape briefly a while ago. I did not find it particularly entertaining.

I return now and then to practice my HEX editing and to act like a baggot.

[ Friday, June 13, 2003 21:37: Message edited by: Cyanide Reloaded ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #10
I must admit, now that I have done pretty much everything there is to do, it has gotten a tad boring. I am working to enter the various guilds now, but it is slow going. The fabled "3rd update" coming in July(?) should be an improvement.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #11
I'll try it now. But first, tell me what the plot is and stuff like that. Is it like .Hack whatever?

If I play it, I'll become Blight, and specialize in poison ans similiar things if possible. Either that or Necroment, the name gives the proffesion away: Necromancer.
Are there any requirements?!

Sorry, but I can't. It's not free to become a member and I have to download something my computer doesn't trust.

[ Saturday, June 14, 2003 12:11: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #12
quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior:
I'll try it now. But first, tell me what the plot is and stuff like that. Is it like .Hack whatever?

If I play it, I'll become Blight, and specialize in poison ans similiar things if possible. Either that or Necroment, the name gives the proffesion away: Necromancer.
Are there any requirements?!

Sorry, but I can't. It's not free to become a member and I have to download something my computer doesn't trust.

You plan on doing all that?

At the speed of movement that I see, that'll take you quite a while.

Also, there is a free version. Kinda like a Spidweb demo.
Warrior
Member # 2397
Profile Homepage #13
My username is BobXP but i dont play it very much any more. However i made an embeddment program which you can download at http://projects.bobxp.cjb.net.

Please dont come to me saying it doesnt work, you'll need to download the vb runtime files from the above site as well.

If it asks about screen resolution click "Change Now and Change Back". If your monitor then says something like "Out of Range" or it goes blank then press Alt+F4 to reset the resolution and then go buy a new monitor :D .

If it still doesnt work then it's Runescape's fault.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #14
you can't summon or raise dead in RS.
hell, all you need to 'learn' in RS is a few ways to make quick cash, enough magic to weaken others, and a ton of melee combat ability.

--------------------
--------------------