Macintosh Architecture Poll

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Macintosh Architecture Poll
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #25
I've used the Mighty Mouse and had no problem with it except odd configurations chosen by other users. Is squeezing to bring up Dashboard really necessary? I've never even seen the new keyboard, so I can't comment.

—Alorael, who briefly tried a wireless Apple-like mouse. It lost its Bluetooth connection so often and chewed through batteries so fast that he gave up and went back to the good ol' corded, transparent oblong that Apple made for years. It's not perfect, but it's comfortable and functional.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #26
My problem with the Mighty Mouse is that it treats a right-click with my other finger resting on the left button as a left-click.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #27
Mmm… makes me appreciate the Logitech cordless, optical mouse I got in November. Runs on one AA battery that lasts about 6 months, and connection is via USB. It has yet to fail me. :D

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

ET reminds me of myself before I was taken into a small chatroom by TM, Alec, and various other members. They then proceeded to beat some sense into me...
-Lt. Sullust

My website: Nemesis' Refuge (Last Update: 3/16/08)
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #28
Amen to Logitech mice. They have to be the most comfortable mice in the world.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 375
Profile #29
My Logitech mice are crud catchers, and I think one failed. I'd love to have the ones you're talking about, though.

--------------------
"I liked white better."
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #30
Khoth, I think your problem is you're clicking too far forward.

--------------------
Ornks, Guac, Gazers. 'Nuff said.
=:T:=

Pages