Yay!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Yay!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #25
I still like the police beat report in college where a student called the police in to investigate his dead fish that was lying on his desk outside the tank. He wanted them to find out who killed his fish. Investigators reported it as a suicide.
Apprentice
Member # 5246
Profile #26
Nice picture! That one with the dirtbike and rider was very very very very good as well.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Dryth'tor:

Worf won a photo contest. For the winning pics, click here.

He won 1st place in under 18 pets/wildlife, and a runner-up status in under 18 humorous.

I won a $250 fishtank, so I guess I'm getting fish. Suggestions are most welcome.

Congratulations.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #28
Originally by Lazarus:

quote:
I'm pretty sure they died on their own and the snail just ate their corpses.
Alternately, if it wasn't the last fish in the tank, it might have been nibbled on by another fish.

On a related note, my family once lost a batch of fish in a similar manner. We pulled one fish out of the tank and into a seperate bucket because it was acting so oddly we thought it might have been partly responsible for the one-by-one deaths of the other fish. That separated fish was the only one to survive.

(In hindsight, it was probably some sort of disease, although I think we tried cleaning the tank.)

Dikiyoba's only real experience with fish are those little 25-cents-apiece feeder goldfish (probably not what you're looking for) and a catfish. The catfish was pretty cool, in the sense that it lived a long time and grew to a rather large size.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 6923
Profile Homepage #29
Axolotls are pretty awesome.

--------------------
"There are no turtles anywhere" Ponder Stibbons
One, Two, Three, Pfhor, Five…
Avernum 2 AM Status
- Maps - Tomb of Dahris-Bok
- Annotation - Fort Draco/Ganrick Spider/Areana Caves
I lick this mage
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #30
I had my eyes set on a slime sucker, aka algae eater.

--------------------
We as a race have grown complacent with our computers and thinking machines. The Old Ways of thinking have been lost for millenia. Now, they have been found.

Pages