The Episodes: the poll

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Episodes: the poll
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #25
The second m is a part of me, a part that brings peace...

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #26
Peace to some.

Madness to others.

-S-

P.S. Serenity now—insanity later.

[ Tuesday, April 03, 2007 09:43: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

Ooohh! Good movie! Haven't heard of the other one though. You must tell me how it is.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by I.F.M.:

Okay "New Arrival" :P
Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, stop talking about newness and noobness! That goes for everyone. I now feel fully justified in editing or deleting any posts that do, because they're either obnoxious and content-free or flame bait. Or both.

—Alorael, who believes the "or both" is redundant here. Any content-free post will attract flames on Spiderweb. Mini-modding is taken seriously here.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #29
You took my joke and flamed it at me.
But, I will not think worse about you because your post is true in some respect.

[ Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:55: Message edited by: Infernal Flamming Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Spent Salmon:

quote:

Ooohh! Good movie! Haven't heard of the other one though. You must tell me how it is.

Later.

-S-

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #31
Im sure I saw something about an episode 4 somewhere...like to clarify, Diki?

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #32
*Gurgle*. . . Don't bring up that pseudo-Episode! It was fake! Fake, fake, fake! *Goes to cold, dark, evil corner of death and begins to cry*

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #33
I think the Episode where everybody realises that Dikiyoba isn't a machine and, you know, enjoys the things she's written but aren't obsessed with them is best. Or the one where Darth Vadar cuts off Luke's hand. That bit rocks.

(And yes, I am slightly jealous that a rival writer is getting acclaim and praise. But still, man. If you like the scripts, tell her. Don't make every post you write refer back to them.)

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #34
By Nikki:
quote:
Or the one where Darth Vadar cuts off Luke's hand. That bit rocks.
There's gotta be some connection with Luke losing his hand as his conversion from an annoying farmboy to a kick-ass knight who destroys pleasure barges. I'm convinced that Anakin would have been a better character had Qui-Gon dismembered him when he first laid eyes on the brat.

--------------------
I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years of bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
- Steven Wright
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #35
Yes, it's a classic compensation. Luke loses his hand, so in order to make up for it, he becomes a better person. Anakin is pretty much decapi-cremated, so he throws someone who has morally enslaved him into a big pit. Anyone else notice that the scene where the Emperor falls is animated?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #36
That's funny, I thought they really tossed Ian McDiarmid down a big pit. Such dedication, he was even prepared to come back for more abuse 20 years later.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #37
quote:

Where are the punctuation and grammar police? We have a flagrant offender in need of...adjustment.
-S-

How sinister.

You're an older member, and a mod, and you know what the problem is, and you've asked for it to be solved, so... aren't you technically the grammar and spelling police?

quote:

Umm... he's been around a while longer than you. Custom titles aren't an oldbie ranking, they just show how much attention you give to these boards through posting. And, I wouldn't go around calling people "New Arrival," because that is exactly what you are, frankly. You have been here for a little over a month. Hell, I'm still a newb, officially, but I usually don't go around continually speaking about newbs, noobs, newness, noobness, et cetera.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #38
quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:

quote:

Umm... he's been around a while longer than you. Custom titles aren't an oldbie ranking, they just show how much attention you give to these boards through posting. And, I wouldn't go around calling people "New Arrival," because that is exactly what you are, frankly. You have been here for a little over a month. Hell, I'm still a newb, officially, but I usually don't go around continually speaking about newbs, noobs, newness, noobness, et cetera.

Noob.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #39
Thanks so much, that makes me feel so much better.

[ Sunday, April 08, 2007 10:56: Message edited by: Sarasaphilia ]

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #40
Originally by Nikki:

quote:
quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:

quote:

Noob.
Newb.

---

Originally by Sarasaphilia:

quote:
You're an older member, and a mod, and you know what the problem is, and you've asked for it to be solved, so... aren't you technically the grammar and spelling police?
Um, how is Synergy supposed to change IFM's PDN when he isn't an administrator (and in fact not even a mod of this forum)? Besides, I just can't see him being part of an ultra-secret ninja death squad.

And in the interest of stuffing as much content into this post as possible, Dikiyoba will say that this poll was, in fact, maybe perhaps slightly likely to be useful in some small way. Or something like that, anyway.

Pages