To players of Avernum/Geneforge series

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: To players of Avernum/Geneforge series
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #50
Argh!!!! :mad: :mad:
How many times do I have to say that the poll was named "To the players of Avernum/Genforge ."The only reason why the Exile trilogy wasn't included is because that wasn't the purpose of the poll. :(

Anyways, I like Avernum trilogy's graphics. They're unique and still not crappy.

[ Monday, March 26, 2007 14:42: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
WWJD?
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #51
This is NOT another angry rant. I just want some answers!

quote:
Originally written by Spent Salmon:

quote:

quote:
Originally written by Arch-Mage Solberg:

Oh, and by the way...E=MC? ?=Squared
I just had to say that!

Noob.

:P

Just to refresh everyone's memory, the sticking-out-tongue emoticon is present, indicating that a joke has been made. Joke. Fun. Ha Ha.

:D

After a day of thought, I read through this thread and noticed something. When I made my joke and Salmon 'jokingly' called me a NOOB, I didn't notice at the time the :P . I got mad at him and we exchanged some posts in this thread.

My question to Salmon is, If it was a joke (as you say it was), then why did you send these posts after you knew I was angry instead of right then and there saying it was a joke?

Here are the posts and times wrote that I'm talking about!

Written on March 26, 2007 12:02 AM
quote:

quote:

Have you seen my member #?
*snicker*

Yeah, you are absolutely, 110% correct. No way could you be a no0b with a member number like that one. How on earth could I have made that mistake?

Even if it was a 'joke', you snickered at me, indicating that you were serious at making me look like a fool.

Written on March 26, 2007 11:38 AM
quote:

quote:

WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
Playing Exile 3.

And here, you continue to mock me. How was I to know that you were joking?

I'm not trying to further the situation, I just want answers. I disgraced not only my name, but all people like me because someone was getting a laugh out of me! My anger is past and I have vowed to NEVER let it flare up to the point of what happened yesturday. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #52
How is your life going to improve by me answering this question? Eh, not my concern.

Edit- Never mind. Sorry your life has been so difficult.

[ Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:07: Message edited by: Spent Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #53
quote:

How is your life going to improve by me answering this question? Eh, not my concern.

Edit- Never mind. Sorry your life has been so difficult.

My life is not on the line here. And who said anything about it being difficult?

But since you refuse to acknowledge what you did, then everyone gets to see how all this right here was all your fault all along. You said that this all started with a 'joke', well you just proved yourself wrong!

I was just looking for an explanation, but again you spit in my face. You could've just helped yourself right then, but your arrogance and pitiful ego has gotten the best of you. I take back my appology to you (not that you even care). You and Nalyd are gonna pay for what you've done. Just wait and see. :) :cool:

*EDIT* Well, Nalyd has already paid for their flair-ups, I sure hope that you're next, Salmon!

[ Tuesday, March 27, 2007 16:38: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #54
Are you certain you're not the other Solberg? Because you sure sound a lot like him right now.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #55
With all due respect, I think Solberg gets offended too easily.

[ Tuesday, March 27, 2007 16:54: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
WWJD?
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #56
Forget what I just wrote. I'm taking a two day vacation from this place. Maybe when I get back this whole mess will have blown over.

If I sounded like that other guy, then I again appologize. But look how Salmon has been answering me back. Read at how he says it was all a big misunderstanding, but then continues to rub it in my face even after I appologized to him and then asked for an explanation.

So instead of harping on me like I'm the only one in the wrong, look his way also! :cool:

[ Tuesday, March 27, 2007 17:05: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #57
Salmon likes to fish. He particularly likes trolling and in this thread, you are taking his bait.

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #58
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Salmon likes to fish. He particularly likes trolling and in this thread, you are taking his bait.

Dikiyoba.

Then I will stop! :cool:

--------------------
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #59
Someones been messin' with my old posts.

Let's just quit with all the fussin' and fuedin' afor it gets out of hand, ya hear?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #60
I'm having some nasty memories of scolding from some of the mods after my guerilla flame war with Nalyd.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #61
What in the world was guerilla about that flame war?

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #62
IMAGE(http://www.davidrgilbert.com/blog/humor/uploaded_images/cat_w_gun-738066.gif)

I call for this thread to be closed...or face the wrath of Cheeseball!!! :P :cool:

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #63
EDIT: Darn it. Never mind.

Eh, well, let me at least use this post to remind people that calling for a thread to be closed is usually a less effective way of getting the thread to go away than simply not posting in it.

[ Thursday, March 29, 2007 17:38: Message edited by: Malakos the Freshly-Plowed ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8406
Profile #64
your polls are annoying.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #65
quote:
face the wrath of Cheeseball!!!
Cheeseball didn't like being trapped in Solbergs tower for all that time. Cheesball doesn't like Solberg that much, so wouldn't Cheesball take out his wrath on Solberg (Even though Cheesball is just a powerless familiar).

--------------------
WWJD?

Pages