Infractions!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Infractions!
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #50
Originally by Nioca:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's the one where you are driving right behind the 1st place car, but as you reach the finish line, you whip out from behind them steal first. What's that called again?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheating.

Dikiyoba.

Uh no, it's called drafting and is a perfectly legitimate technique of flying under the radar. Cheating is when you bump so that the previous spam master loses traction and ends up falling behind in the post count. Although, some may argue this is a legitimate form of competition as well.

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #51
I haven't broken any rules. But look at my post count to join date ratio, does it even look like I'm around TO break them? :P

--------------------
He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Bismark*:

Originally by Nioca:

quote:
It's the one where you are driving right behind the 1st place car, but as you reach the finish line, you whip out from behind them steal first. What's that called again?

Cheating.

Dikiyoba.

Uh no, it's called drafting and is a perfectly legitimate technique of flying under the radar. Cheating is when you bump so that the previous spam master loses traction and ends up falling behind in the post count. Although, some may argue this is a legitimate form of competition as well.

Yes, that's the one. I actually thought it might be drafting, but than again, I also though it might be called drifting.

Anyway, that's what I do. Just keep up with the pack, wait, and when the last lap comes, I just make a push for that checkered flag. Though I suppose that, in this case, it would probably be a flag with a picture of spam on it. :P

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #53
IMAGE(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Jakesfatman/spamflag.jpg)

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #54
Talking about the rules reminds me of this drawing...

IMAGE(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/Alexsticks/ruleyata.gif)

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #55
Originally written by Archmage Alex:
quote:

So if I hit the Coc with a stick, does that mean I get candy or get pooed on by an ovoid stick-cow?

[ Saturday, January 20, 2007 08:53: Message edited by: Robinator is a Beefcake ]

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #56
The rules are made to be broken. I am of the opinion that it is not what one does, it is very much how one does it that determines whether or not one is likely to get away with it.

That and who you know.

That said, I seem to have broken only one rule I can think of, disappointingly enough.

-S-

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #57
Originally by Archmage Alex:

quote:

It's so much funnier when it has the proper context. :D

Dikiyoba.

Pages