I was afraid this day would come....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I was afraid this day would come....
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #50
TM has gotten some people to occasionally relay insults and messages to the Board so he knows some of what happens here.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #51
I thought it was some of his rancid verbage that Jeff saw before the mod's got it deleted. I know his insults towards me in the days leading up to it were quite vile... almost makes me feel guilty for goading him on. Almost, but not quite.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #52
The cause was verbal obscenity.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #53
quote:
I hate to say it, but I think TM's ban is permanent. He posted some offensive image, I think. Haven't actually seen it.

I guess I got off lucky :)

EDIT:
quote:
The cause was verbal obscenity.
Nevermind :(

[ Thursday, December 14, 2006 08:44: Message edited by: chasm of Sar ]

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #54
hmm. Come to think of it I do remember some pathetic little sea urchin of sorts PMing me some long winded page of what I presume was flames and other assorted bullcrap. I didn't really bother reading it after the first two lines, rendering the entire rest of it moot. Hope he had fun with the time he wasted writing it. :P

--------------------
He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #55
To ask another question, stupid as it may be: Can I change my title from Swashbuckler to something else?

--------------------
He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #56
Nø.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #57
Well, you can technically change it by posting more. You'll need 170 more posts before you become an adventurer.

--------------------
I have 375 more posts to go before I become a champion. Just in case you're interested. Which I doubt.

Well, now it's 374.
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #58
Oh, that'll happen. :P

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #59
Another oldbie! Actually, this topic makes me feel old for remembering Chaldrath first-hand rather than from an archive. Scary how even numbers below 3000 are now "old."

Welcome back, Chaldrath. I don't think it's fitting that TM's taken over a topic about you even in absentia but maybe I don't know you well enough to say.

tAlo - I've been saying that bit about nostalgia for years now...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #60
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"Out of sight, out of mind."

—Alorael, who concludes that nostalgia is the effect of people going out of their minds and becoming fond of TM.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages