Jimmy! If you keep playing with it you'll break it!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Jimmy! If you keep playing with it you'll break it!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #25
I've found that despite owning some of my favorite movies, I don't seem to watch them much anymore. It's kind of depressing.

quote:
Originally written by Ghouloca:

I'm of the humble opinion that he just gave all of his sanity to the fluffy turtles. But that's just me.
Can't take what was never there. :P

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

quote:
Originally written by Ghouloca:

I'm of the humble opinion that he just gave all of his sanity to the fluffy turtles. But that's just me.
Can't take what was never there. :P [/QB]
And you can't give what has already been given.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #27
-X- never did have any sanity. Besides, fluffy turtles are rapidly becoming an endangered species.

-X- may or may not be trying to be a troll. But most of -X-'s posting takes place late at night or after he has goofed around for a few hours, so don't take too much offense.

-X- is a "he" by the way. If complaints continue, -X- will open a new topic just for all the people who hate him. It is pretty hard to defend yourself on several different topics at once. Forget one, and they all say "He doesn't have an answer! Haha! The noob!"

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:31: Message edited by: -X- ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #28
Posting "why don't you like me?" topics is a real good way to get canned.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by -X-:

-X- will open a new topic just for all the people who hate him. It is pretty hard to defend yourself on several different topics at once. Forget one, and they all say "He doesn't have an answer! Haha! The noob!"
Actually, if you forget one, most people here would probably think that you forgot it. It takes some practice, but defending yourself on multiple topics is a good skill to have, because without it, you can get stuck in one topic.

*Remembers a topic where self and Emperor Tullegolar were locked in a battle of geneforgian governments.*

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #30
-X- would not post a "Why don't you like me?" topic. -X- knows why they don't like him. It's just that it becomes hard to keep track of the hatred on every topic he posts on (And a few he didn't). It wpuld be more of a "Direct your complaints here" topic. But -X- shouldn't have to do that. The hatred is lowering a little bit. Little. Miniscule. Microscopic. But it's there.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #31
I don't recall anyone saying they hated you. Annoying, yes. Irritating, yes. Hated, no.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #32
Hmm. Interesting. -X- is surprised. Most people hate -X-. -X- has decided to give you all a "Mya" point in his Big Book O' Personality Classification for being so tolerant! Except for Imban. He definitely hates -X-.

[ Monday, October 23, 2006 12:03: Message edited by: -X- ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #33
It also is worth a mention that your ability to spell and use grammar is working in your favor.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #34
I like it when someone does something outside the status-quo around here (the status-quo being boring polls, spam topics and trying to be the first one to complain about a new idea or person). Most people get so angry and immediately start throwing around words like 'noob' and acting like they speak for the whole community when something unexpected happens. I think it's hilarious. Keep at it, just keep in mind my rule: you've always done something wrong, it's just a matter of whether or not the powers that be find it amusing enough.

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #35
Wow... newbs teaching newbs helpful things. Maybe there's still hope for this tired old board...

Note: provoking Imban is a really, really, really stupid idea, -X-.

--------------------

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #36
My general rule is that I consider you lame until you make some useful contribution to Blades.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #37
Gee Kel, that's kinda harsh isn't it? :P

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #38
Just be glad for your scenario database, you borderline case. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #39
-X- is not provoking Imban. He is stating a fact. Imban hates -X-. End.

And, for the record, -X- does have a Big Book O' Personality Classification. It is sitting right next to -X-. So, Ha! -X- has a gimmick of his own, even if he does have some other "previously owned" ones!

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #40
Originally by -X-:

quote:
And, for the record, -X- does have a Big Book O' Personality Classification. It is sitting right next to -X-. So, Ha! -X- has a gimmick of his own, even if he does have some other "previously owned" ones!
Mind you, it would make a whole lot more sense if we could understand what you were classifying people as.

Dikiyoba.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #41
Wasn't this topic about DVDs of TV series?

Talking about which, I never watched much TV and didn't even have a TV when I was at college, so I still almost never watch it. Thus my collection includes 0 DVDs. Am I missing something that I can't get from combination of books, computer games, and Internet?

[ Tuesday, October 24, 2006 14:28: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #42
As a frequent user of books, games, internet, TV and movies, I can say that while you probably can live without TV, you haven't lived until you've seen Peter Jackson fall off a cliff and then try to push his own brains back into his split-open skull, and then have rewound it and watched it three more times in a row.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #43
EW, I guess I never will live then.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #44
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

I can say that while you probably can live without TV, you haven't lived until you've seen Peter Jackson fall off a cliff and then try to push his own brains back into his split-open skull, and then have rewound it and watched it three more times in a row.
Yea, that movie was brilliant. It's probably my favourite thing that he's done.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #45
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

As a frequent user of books, games, internet, TV and movies, I can say that while you probably can live without TV, you haven't lived until you've seen Peter Jackson fall off a cliff and then try to push his own brains back into his split-open skull, and then have rewound it and watched it three more times in a row.
You know, something kind of like this happened in my environmental biology class. Our professor was showing a standard nature documentary video clip of gazelles (talking about predator/prey coevolution) running from predators, and one clip showed a gazelle running straight into a tree (eyes on sides of head = bad). Once the class had stopped going 'ooh', he rewound it and played it again. And again. :P

--------------------

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #46
That sounds like it could have been from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Or their gag reel. I can just hear the voice over... "And here we see the graceful gazelle effortlessly leaping away from the hungry cheetah. And now she leaps into a tr- damn that must have hurt."

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Pages