Welcome to our newest member: E.D.F.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Welcome to our newest member: E.D.F.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #25
Hey wait, is it really that bad to stalk people. I mean sometimes you have no choice. In his case he didn't but, seriously, sometimes it has to be done. Are you all really that upset about people stalking you? I mean really?

Also, how would any of you know if I was using my own internet provider on my own computer anyway? :P

Edit: Not that I ever stalk anyone, because I don't. I don't think I've ever even stalked anyone on the board. Really.

[ Monday, July 17, 2006 20:39: Message edited by: GremlinJoe ]

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #26
There is something fundamentally creepy about saying "What's so wrong about stalking?", for future reference.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Nikki xx:

I don't think we have to worry about EVERY new member, Magma.
Sorry, he just emailed me and I was a little worried. Nevermind.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Nikki xx:

quote:
Originally written by Mc 'mini' Thralni:

You got to be kidding, right?
You, more than most Thralni, should know that Ed was, and I say this in the greatest of respect, a "nutjob".

No, that's exactly the point. I couldn't know all that, for what i have seen of him was that he isn't more than a [censored] prat. I couldn't imagine him hijacking or something like that. Emails yes, unstable or dangerous!? Come on! He didn't come from a physciatric institution or something like that. Dangerous seems to me a rather unfair and idiotic exageration.

What makes him so dangerous then (Unstable he maybe is, but dangerous? meh)?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #29
He's gone, and if he tries to come back, he will be banned.

Who cares how unstable he is/was? Get over it, everyone.

[ Tuesday, July 18, 2006 23:07: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #30
You would think after multiple bans he would get the idea that:
A-he is not going to start a new account undetected.
and B-he does not have many friends here, if any

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #31
quote:
Come on! He didn't come from a physciatric institution or something like that. Dangerous seems to me a rather unfair and idiotic exageration.

What makes him so dangerous then (Unstable he maybe is, but dangerous? meh)?
I'd refrain from calling me idiotic. I think my assessment is perfectly fair. He sends out one e-mail and is completely pleasant, I reply with what he did wrong and 15 minutes later I get an e-mail where he is swearing at me. I respond and now he's giving me a sob story. Stable people don't have violent emotional swings over simple matters.

He also has a hibit of fabricating things or denying things happened even when I have records to the contrary. I would answer a question and he would respond asking the same question. I'd call his mood swings and his selective forgetfulness pretty unstable.

Anyone who threatens to send out virus and keystroke recorders (he told someone whom I trust this who then relayed it to me) for malevolent purposes is not someone I want to deal with. He has violent mood swings, fits of rage, and brags about how he's going to get even with people. That I would classify as dangerous.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages