Bye

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Bye
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #0
I just can't take it anymore guys. No one here likes me, and my website's guestbook is used to insult me.
I just don't get it guys, why would you do that? Why would you insult me, use my guestbook to swear at me, and then tell me I'm an idiot?
What am I suppose to do? You lot hate me.
And its just so sad that I don't have a single friend left.
I tried to fix my ways, but you lot took it too far. The person who signed my guestbook like that isn't right in the head.
And I make a website and everybody laughs at me saying I copy people.
I'm sick of the attitudes here, bye
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
You're leaving? Forever? Again? :(

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #2
Thanks for showing some concerne Arancaytar. At least I can leave knowing you didn't insult me.
Look guys, why won't you just be nice to me?

[ Wednesday, March 15, 2006 23:23: Message edited by: Buisness candidate, Eddie ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
Read it again, carefully. :)

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Buisness candidate, Eddie:

And I make a website and everybody laughs at me saying I copy people.
Not to be a spoil-sport, but, well, you kind of did.

Cya next week.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #5
(Takes a very deep sigh)

Ed, no one here hates you.

The thing is, as has been mentioned so many times before, that you tend to lean towards spam an awful lot. Also, you seem to get insulted about the slightest remarks, and retaliate with insults. It's doing either of the above that irritates the other members, and might cause them to speak out. Think before you post, and only post on topics you feel like you have something relevant to add to. You've had a very rough start but if you really want to fit in, tone down the posting.

I'm certain no-one wants you to leave. Even with your current style of posting, you provide the boards with much of both drama and comedy.

If you decide to leave, farewell. I wish you luck in figuring life out. But please, try not to post a farewell topic once a month.

And I say this with as much love as possible.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #6
Cue music, please. *clears throat*

My Eddie lies over the ocean,
My Eddie lies over the sea,
My Eddie lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Eddie to me.

Bring back, bring back,
Bring back my Eddie to me, to me,
Bring back, bring back,

Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed,
Last night as I lay on my pillow,
I dreamt that my Eddie was dead.

Bring back, bring back,
Bring back, bring back,

The heather is blooming around me,
The blossoms of spring now appear,
The meadows with green'ry surround me,
Oh Eddie, I wish you were here.

Bring back, bring back,
Bring back, bring back,

Oh blow, ye winds, over the ocean
Oh blow, ye winds, over the sea
Oh blow, ye winds, over the ocean
And bring back my Eddie to me.

Bring back, bring back,
Bring back, bring back,

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
If you do decide to leave, take care, okay?

By which I mean "see you next week".

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #8
I might sound cruel or nasty, but that's not my intension.

Since this is the third time you told everyone that you're leaving, as far as I can remember... So you're kind of losing the point each time you say goobye, and then come back. I thought you'd really go the first time, the second time I doubted it, and I'm not so sure this time. But as they say here in Holland: "3 maal scheepsrecht" which means that the third time is serious, so I'll just have to wait and see.

I didn't want to sound cruel or anything, cause I didn't came to this forum to hate and insult people, so I don't hate you and as far as I know, I've never insulted you. I can't consider you as a friend, cause I don't really know you. But Thralni, which told me about some things you did and said, had some sort of a point. But I'm not gonna say you were wrong, I'm not gonna say Thralni was, or anyone else. These things mostly just happen, and there can be little done about it. Leaving is one way, proving them wrong would be IMHO a better way, but it's the hard way. I don't like it when people leave, it shows that they're not happy with this forum, and it's a sad thing, because it's a lot of fun for me, and I might sound very stupid right now, but I really like it when everyone is having fun. I'm slightly losing the point in what I wanted to say, and that is, if you are really leaving, that you shouldn't really bother what happened here. Forget it, and try it somewhere else, or try it again later. I don't like people leaving and I wouldn't mind if you stayed or come back some day.

Anyway, goodbye, take care and perhaps I'll see you around, if not, all the best.

(Wow, this must be one of the longest posts ever for me :eek: )

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 06:13: Message edited by: Snafta a.k.a. no chicken for sale ]

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #9
I'll miss you.
Bye.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #10
Once again, expecting love and approbation from the internet is an exercise in folly. People are mean. The internet has a lot of people. The internet therefore has a lot of mean.

Some Spiderwebbers are nasty and sign guestbooks in unfriendly ways. Others consider teasing and mockery to be perfectly valid forms of interactions. The two are not the same, and confusing one with the other is only likely to frustrate the less malicious and drive them away.

Ultimately, though, these insights don't matter. You're not reading them. (Yet.)

—Alorael, who would like to ask to request that nobody apologize on behalf of the Spiderweb community or make excuses. This drama of laughter and tears has now had enough curtain calls. There's no need to call for an encore.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #11
I didn't act like a total freak and try to scare you/cuss you out/be retarded/etc so that you would leave the board Ed. I never said that was what I wanted.

I was just giving you a taste of your own medecine.

Didn't you like it? huh huh huh?!?!1
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #12
Problem is, Ed, this board has seen its share of strange people and strange behaviour. Experience leads its members to have finely tuned detectors for attention seeking.
I seem to recall that it was ef who suggested you try to behave a bit more acceptably if you want to be accepted. That was wise.
Some really weird stuff is accepted and welcomed because it makes other people happy.
Calm down, take a deep breath, and stop thinking that the universe will end because somebody didn't like you, on the trivial basis of your bad behaviour!

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Apprentice
Member # 5573
Profile #13
No, actually, don't leave. Leaving is the ultimate depth of self pity. It's a bit like commiting suiside. If you want to comit suiside, you've got to be so stuffed up with self pity that you don't even think about the concequences of what that's going to do. You're doing the same. You're crying over spilt milk. There are members that here that should be hung for the way they behave and you're taking the brunt of their mindless attacks, but leaving is never going to accomplish anything. If you leave, the hatred stays, and nothing happens other than everyone will have bad memories of this member that left repeatedly and got dissed. If you stay, then there is a chance to heal those wounds.
You're not a loser, merely someone that has unfortunately been picked on by the members of this site that seem to have left their scruples lying in a ditch somewhere. They reacted to your enthusiastic posting badly. You reacted badly back. And guess what ... ? They were better at it than you. But that's only a minority (only about 2 people). The majority of members here have enjoyed what you have brought to the site. Don't ruin what good you have done so far by leaving and blotting all that out with bad memories.

Those that have been insulting him, take it from a virtually-unknown-8-posts-lurker, you're acting like five year olds. Nothing comes before politeness.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #14
(strangles scream of rage)

Ed,

(sigh)

You know, you can stop this now. You can stop overreacting, ignore the people who annoy you, and have a peaceful and pleasant time at Spiderweb. Or, you can keep doing this, slowly but surely alienating the few of us who are actually willing to give you a chance.

We don't like farewell topics. The only ones that are ever true either end in a banning or involve Synergy. We know you'll be back, possibly faking French this time.

I'm going to do what I did with arghhhhhhhhh. I agree with others that you probably won't read this post, and that you'll come back again and be annoying again, perpetuating the above cycle. Prove me wrong. Read this post. For the love of all things good and pure, prove to us that you're making some kind of effort to listen to us.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #15
Your message and signature seem to cancel out each other.

But, for the record, please don't make a habit of pretending that your views represent anything other than your own views. They aren't shared by some, a few, or many. They are just yours.

Thanks.

Edit -Ephesos bumped into my message spot. What I wrote was not intended to follow his message.

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:28: Message edited by: Andrea's Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by LOSER:

I'll miss you.
Bye.

IMAGE(http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4606/meow6xv.jpg)

Please, don't go only because someone insulted you.
I don't have much to say like the other but... Please, come back.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Early Bird:

(Takes a very deep sigh)

Speak for yourself.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Apprentice
Member # 5573
Profile #18
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Takes a very deep sigh)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speak for yourself.

Ppft. There are more people here that can tolerate him than there are that can't.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #19
quote:
Speak for yourself.
Okay, so I was assuming a bit.

Still: Hate? Remembering that he's an eleven-year-old (±3 years) kid? Seems like such a strong word to use for someone, who I'd see as a nuisance at worst. (I'm assuming he's not an oldbie troll.)

Well, okay I take the hate comment back. Ed: Apparently some hate you, others don't.

(This is my last post addressing anything involving Ed, I promise. I realize this is getting old.)

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:49: Message edited by: Early Bird ]
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #20
Look, I really don't care if you like me or not. Just leave me alone.
Also, I'm 14 so don't call me a child.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #21
I'm apalled by the parallel drawn between leaving forums and suicide. Suicide is the wrong answer to just about every non-medical problem. (Euthanasia debate goes elsewhere.) Leaving a forum where you aren't happy and where other people aren't happy with you seems like a perfectly good and mature solution that avoids escalating mutual dislike.

That said, leaving a forum because some people don't like you is absurd. Life is full of people who don't like you. You learn to ignore them or become rich and powerful enough that they have to hide it. If you're lucky, you do both in that order.

—Alorael, who has found that sniping those with whom you do not get along is very satisfying but ultimately more likely to cause problems than to resolve them. Skribbane, on the other hand, makes all problems disappear into an octarine swirl.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #22
quote:

Still: Hate? Remembering that he's an eleven-year-old (±2 years) kid? Seems like such a strong word to use for someone, who I'd see as a nuisance at worst.
I hate nuisances.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #23
First: He is 14, I believe (that is, if he didn't lie to me about that too).

Second: You again make it only worse for yourself. it seemed as though you started to learn, as though you might gain my respect, but you posted this topic and sent me that PM. Saying that everybody hates you time and time again, is a recipe for people not liking you. You can only make it as good/bad as you let others make it as good/bad. If you constantly make things bad by saying bad things yourself ("Everybody hates me"), then you can predict with a chance of 99,99% of ebing right, that other people will eventually not like you. there is nothing worse than a person making himself pittyfull, asking fo mercy all the time, and making mundane and unnecessary posts/topics/polls. However, if you start saying "Everybody likes me", chances are you'll also be not liked. The lesson: try to see things in proportion and don't overreact, and DON'T start stating how people probably feel about you. nothing more irritating than getting told time upon time that you hate a pesron, while you probably don't.

take care, and see you next week.

EDIT: By the way, i didn't know you made a website? What's the link to the website, please?

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:55: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 5573
Profile #24
Ah HAH! He posted! This is good news indeed! It's a cry for help!

Don't frikkin' leave. It dosen't help anything. It's just giving up and not bothering when you don't have to because you can just walk away and forget about everything that happened here and you'll never be any worse because of it due to the fact that you don't care about it. But the point is that this dosen't actually have to end here. You could come back and try to make things less hostile. Don't be put off by the retards on this forum that don't have any sense of sympathy for the person that they are mindlessly insulting. Come back, act your age, ignore those that insult you, don't do all those things that people hate like quoting a massive post and then saying, "I agree.", stop feeling sorry for yourself and be sensible.

On a more sever note:
You blatently do care if we like you, because that's why you're leaving.
You're the one not leaving everyone else alone by continuing to post.

Pages