ME!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: ME!
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #50
sherbie you're not cute...

you're SEXY!!!11

hehe jk :rolleyes: you're cute.

oh yeah and i like long hair/fringes on guys.
Just not too long.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #51
quote:
Originally written by nathan ashby.exe:

sherbie you're not cute...

you're SEXY!!!1

That would be creepy if a guy said it, but somehow it's okay for other girls. :P

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #52
I like long hair. I got long hair as well, mainly for the reason that I don't look like a noob anymore . The big advantage is, that I'm now able to headbang and throw my hair around. With short hair, i don't see the point in headbanging... although there is no real point in headbanging. But I know a lot of people with long hair and they would look really weird without it, although I must admit, that not everyone looks good with long hair.

EDIT: Btw, sherbiebaby, I can't say that you're cute, because I have a girlfriend, and I don't want trouble =P, but to be honest, i've seen much, much worse :)

[ Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:09: Message edited by: Snafta a.k.a. no chicken for sale ]

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #53
quote:
Originally written by Snafta a.k.a. no chicken for sale:

I can't say that you're cute, because I have a girlfriend, and I don't want trouble =P, but to be honest, i've seen much, much worse :)
Man and I thought I was the jelous type. I don't have a problem with my boyfriend saying another girl is cute, sometimes not even saying that the girl is hot. I say other guys and girls are cute and sexy, so I don't see why he should not. I'm pretty confident that he is with me because he wants to, and you can't have a relationship without trust. Now if he starts going on and on about the girl, or undressing her with his eyes while he is in front of me, then that's a different thing.

EDIT: HUGE TYPO

[ Thursday, March 09, 2006 15:33: Message edited by: Rei ]
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by Rei:

quote:
Originally written by Snafta a.k.a. no chicken for sale:

I can't say that you're cute, because I have a girlfriend, and I don't want trouble =P, but to be honest, i've seen much, much worse :)
Man and I thought I was the jelous type. I don't have a problem with my boyfriend saying another girl is cute, sometimes not even saying that the girl is hot. I say other guys and girls are cute and sexy, so I don't see why he should not. I'm pretty confident that he is with me because he wants to, and you can't have a relationship without trust. Now if he starts going on and on about the girl, or undressing her with the guys while he is in front of me, then that's a different thing.

I'm not saying my girlfriend's like that, I just don't wanna take the risk :P
Nah, my girlfriend isn't like that, thank goodness .

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #55
quote:

undressing her with the guys while he is in front of me, then that's a different thing.
I hope you mean this metaphorically.

--------------------
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #56
quote:
Originally written by When in the course of Nathan Ashby:

quote:

undressing her with the guys while he is in front of me, then that's a different thing.
I hope you mean this metaphorically, because otherwise I'm missing out big-time.

fyt...

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #57
It was a typo, I meant undressing her with his eyes. Seriously people, you should be used to me making typos by now.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #58
As typos go, it was awesome though.

And I guess that while it is not what you were referring to, you would probably object to the "undressing her with the guys" bit as much as or more than the "undressing her with his eyes". :P

--------------------
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #59
quote:

As typos go, it was awesome though.

And I guess that while it is not what you were referring to, you would probably object to the "undressing her with the guys" bit as much as or more than the "undressing her with his eyes". :P

Umm. From personal experience I gotta tell you that these two offenses are entirely different, and that the "with the guys" one is way, way worse. And how can that be a typo? Isn't that more of a Freudian slip? :P

btw - way, way, way worse... hard to overemphasize this.

--------------------
quote:

Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #60
I don't think I'd ever expect from my bf or date to even consider about undressing a girl with the guys. So that was def a typo, more than a "Freudian slip". You are more than welcome to have your own opinion of course. Anyhow, I can see where you would think it is way way way way way worse.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #61
As someone who has been accused of undressing a woman with my eyes, may I mention that this is sometimes a projection by the bystander, because - honestly - in that instance I was not.
Imho, the reaction of the mostly female accuser is one of insecurity and the ensuing attempt to assert herself by exerting control.
I am not sure whether there is anything one should try do about it - as long as it is in the mind.

There is power in controlling one's actions but there is neurosis in the futile attempts to control one's thoughts - not to mention the misleading perfidy in trying to control what other people think that you are thinking.
As I come to think about it, this is about trust and mistrust - possibly Weapons of Mass Deception.

[ Thursday, March 09, 2006 16:28: Message edited by: Habeas corpus fundamentalist ]

--------------------
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies. (not mine)
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #62
Has anyone ever told u that you remind them of Peppermint Patty, the girl in the Peanuts comic strip? I guess its the green shirt, the close cut hair, and the freckles, but thats the first thing i thought of. Maybe I'll call you sir henceforth.
And on the topic of long hair for guys, I had short hair for the longest time and am beginning to grow it out now. But its to much maintanence, washing and combing. Probably gonna cut it.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #63
I ignore my hair until it gets so long that someone else attacks me with a pair of scissors, or failing that, I shave the whole lot off. Repeat 10 months later.

Once I shaved one half and left the other half long. I went around like that for about a week.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #64
quote:
Originally written by Habeas corpus fundamentalist:

As someone who has been accused of undressing a woman with my eyes, may I mention that this is sometimes a projection by the bystander, because - honestly - in that instance I was not.
Imho, the reaction of the mostly female accuser is one of insecurity and the ensuing attempt to assert herself by exerting control.
I am not sure whether there is anything one should try do about it - as long as it is in the mind.

There is power in controlling one's actions but there is neurosis in the futile attempts to control one's thoughts - not to mention the misleading perfidy in trying to control what other people think that you are thinking.
As I come to think about it, this is about trust and mistrust - possibly Weapons of Mass Deception.

I must admit that they are girls that go all crazy and insecure when their guys are around other girls. However, when I meant undressing someone with the eyes, I meant actually staring at them with this dirty look. It is quite distinguishable, I'm afraid it's not just mere appreciation. I understand that sometimes we can't control our thoughts (I'm def aware of that :P ), but when you are around your gf please try not to stare.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #65
That much should be obvious. However, there are different definitions for "staring". Any look lasting longer than a tenth of a second? A second? Two seconds? Half an hour? :P

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #66
Now that all depends on the woman. :P

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #67
quote:

However, there are different definitions for "staring". Any look lasting longer than a tenth of a second? A second? Two seconds? Half an hour? :P
That depends on the culture (boxers vs. chess players) and it differs not only on the two side of the North Atlantic but even within Europe and between social levels. Possibly,it even depends on the context. No surprise that misunderstandigs in body language account for the greater part of problems of human/horse communication.

I wonder about the "dirty look". Is this what constitutes the sex appeal of Robbie Williams?
Being playful and selfassured rather than anxious and stressed does constitute a male sex signal, as are the elevated eyebrows, the half turning away while looking, and a certain cluelessness in girls. However, what is it that makes the grin "dirty"? Are only boys capable of that?
Squinting eyes, down turn of the corners of the mouth? Any example photos?

[ Friday, March 10, 2006 20:50: Message edited by: Habeas corpus fundamentalist ]

--------------------
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies. (not mine)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #68
quote:
Originally written by Habeas corpus fundamentalist:

[QUOTE]...human/horse communication.

... sex signal...

You are practically inviting coarse jokes. :P

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #69
A man walks into a psychiatrist's office. The psychiatrist draws four parallel lines on a piece of paper and asks the patient what it reminds him of. He answers, "A woman's legs".

The psychiatrist then draws two wavy lines on another piece of paper, and again asks the patient what it reminds him of. The patient says, "A woman's hips".

Finally, the psychiatrist draws a circle on a third piece of paper and again asks the patient what it reminds him of, to which the patient replies "A woman's breast".

The psychiatrist raises an eyebrow and says to the patient, "You seem to be preoccupied with sex today."

The patient replies, "What? You're the one drawing all the dirty pictures!"

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 03:14: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #70
Point. I stand rebuked. :o

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #71
How can anything electronic not be oversexualized? All those ones and zeros are just waiting for us to look away for a second so they can start fornicating. Not to mention all those "male" and "female" cable endings.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #72
I hear that Bush has snubbed the wiring lobby and is pushing for legislation that will make sex change adapters illegal in the United States.

—Alorael, who suspects that the dirtiness of the look is directly proportional to the drool emitted by the looker.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #73
quote:
Originally written by Member Formerly Known as Alorael:

—Alorael, who suspects that the dirtiness of the look is directly proportional to the drool emitted by the looker.
Situational awareness, as always, is extremely important in these matters. Glass walls, lampposts, etc. are dead giveaways that the look has transformed to leer.

--------------------
quote:

Pages