Pagan stuff...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Pagan stuff...
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #25
I'll just dress up as myself and go to a midnight walk with my dog.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #26
My mom has said she doesn't want me going as a jedi because it would be the third time in a row so now she's making me a ranger costume.

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Apologenesis:

As always, I claim that I will open the door shirtless with an open can of beer in one hand and a shotgun in the other. Unfortunately, I have no shotgun, no cans of beer, and generally very few trick or treaters in my neighborhood.

—Alorael, who can fix the beer problem more easily than the shotgun problem. Why must gun control mandatory delays in firearm purchase stand in the way of humor?

Can't you improvise with your sniper rifle? :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
My mom has said she doesn't want me going as a jedi because it would be the third time in a row so now she's making me a ranger costume.
Then don't go as a Jedi, go as a Sith.

quote:
We already went over this. A seemingly drunk person holding a shotgun screams "Run away fast," where one with a rifle does not.

[ Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:29: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

We already went over this. A seemingly drunk person holding a shotgun screams "Run away fast," where one with a rifle does not.
You know, it sounds a lot less sensible when you say it that way.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by NaNoWriMo:

;_; boo hoo, I'm invisible in your eyes ...

quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

:confused: now I'm confused. Why wouldn't you bear your rifle instead?

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #31
What he needs is a beam rifle.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #32
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. If someone has a high-tech weapon, especially one designed for precision, you know he can kill you. He can probably do it with more exacting standards than you really need. That's scary in its way, but we're faced with death every time we cross the street and we learn to live with it.

A guy with a weapon designed not so much to kill as to make a bloody mess that sprays everywhere is scary. A probably drunk guy with such a weapon is a good reason to run.

Think about it. Is a drunk sniper very scary? I would say not. Is a beam rifle scary? Heck, I wouldn't even recognize one if I saw it. It's the old-fashioned weapons, the larger the caliber the better, that inspire the kind of uncertainty that really sparks terror.

—Alorael, who would not like to imply that all incapacitated snipers are less than scary. He spends most of his time under the influence of his drug of choice and can still hit a very small thing from a very large distance with very high accuracy.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
quote:

quote:
Originally written by NaNoWriMo:

;_; boo hoo, I'm invisible in your eyes ...

quote:

How did I miss that post? :confused:

quote:

quote:
Originally written by Apologenesis:

... Unfortunately, I have no shotgun, ...

_ Alorael, who can fix the beer problem more easily than the shotgun problem. Why must gun control mandatory delays in firearm purchase stand in the way of humor?

quote:
Originally written by Aran:

... Edit: I *am*, however, going to start typing away at a 50k novel at midnight.
:) Good luck! In face of the special date of wandering un-deads it might be wise to kindle a silver candle and burn some storax, laurel and wormwood before you start fighting ... er, uh ... writing.

Perhaps my horrendous writing will be enough to scare them off. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

I am Australian and thus I don't celebrate Halloween. It is celebrated in some parts of my fair country, however.
Your second statement invalidates your first, unless only non-Australians in Australia celebrate Halloween.

I won't be doing anything for it tomorrow evening (Monday) - in fact, I'll be in class - but I did just spend a raucous and somewhat Halloween-themed weekend in Boston, MA - hwoo-doggy!
Apprentice
Member # 6278
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by Dayist:

—Alorael, who would not like to imply that all incapacitated snipers are less than scary. He spends most of his time under the influence of his drug of choice and can still hit a very small thing from a very large distance with very high accuracy.
...do you think I could borrow you some time?

--------------------
I outnumbered them one to thirty!
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #36
Just convince whoever it is to walk about near Alorael's house.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by Drew:

quote:

I am Australian and thus I don't celebrate Halloween. It is celebrated in some parts of my fair country, however.
Your second statement invalidates your first, unless only non-Australians in Australia celebrate Halloween.

They probably do, but I have not checked.

I suppose you are right, but it is not celebrated where I live. Well, a couple of partys here and there, and some toy shop sales, but no trick-or-treating, and no costumes.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #38
quote:

I suppose you are right, but it is not celebrated where I live. Well, a couple of partys here and there, and some toy shop sales, but no trick-or-treating, and no costumes.
Again you contradict yourself. Please ask your mother to take away your internet before you hurt yourself.

*this message sponsored by romero*

Pages