Favorite webgame?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorite webgame?
Warrior
Member # 6268
Profile #0
Totally random, but what is everyone's favorite webgame (Slime Volleyball, Runescape (ugh!), etc.)?

--------------------
Un ronron ronchonne, un ronfleur ronfle.
Un rongeur ronge, un roi règne, une orange roule.
Ça c'est la réalité.
Mais si le ronchon ronge, le ronfleur ronchonne,
Le roi roule, le rongeur règne
Et l'orange ronfle,
Ça c'est une autre histoire.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #1
This might get me canned.

Pink Slip Panic

There are some even better ones at Joe Cartoon

It has the frog in a blender game.

[ Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:08: Message edited by: I'll Steal Your Toast ]

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Warrior
Member # 5966
Profile Homepage #2
I myself so not play webgames. But that's kust me.

-- Diarog Lethuta

--------------------
Ever since I met you so very long ago,
There's been something I've badly needed to know,
Do you love me and want to end my pain?
Or do I pursue your love in vain?

"And your not a doctor, but you play one in real life" -Jerry Seinfield

"My power extends far beyond space and time, do not dare oppose me, for my wrath is something to be greatly feared" -Diarog Lethuta: The Tome of Diarog Lethuta, Egypt, 5000 B.C.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #3
The same is true for me. Since I have a Mac, my computer can't handle games that aren't in multi-OS formats like flash. Since flash games are usually just arcade or puzzle games, I stick to non-internet games.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #4
Kingdom of Loathing was pretty fun for a while. Also Slimeball is rediculously addictive even if the opposition is a Korean posing as a computer (I'm guessing you got the link from the second best page in the universe). I once got to the second level but it took hours.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
http://www.hyperiums.org is a space MMORPG. I played from June 2004 until around February, when I lost all my ships. Briefly restarted in May, but lost interest since.

http://www.nationstates.net is a classic. The game itself is very meagre - you get to create a nation, choosing its name, flag, motto and government type and then decide on certain "issues" that influence the political trend (left/right etc). Much more interesting is the accompanying vast community, the sites that can calculate other fields (like GDP and Arms budget) from the numbers on the site, and the factional/political roleplays on the forum. Incidentally, I think I was alerted to both games by people on this board - the second one somewhere Arena/Desp-related.

[ Sunday, September 18, 2005 23:05: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #6
Heh, Hyperiums. I played that game for a while until I got bored and decided it would be funny to piss everyone off.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
Same here. To briefly fall back into "Hyp-speak": I spent my last week flying around in camo and BH'ing whatever planets I could lay hands on. Since I cruised around a bit before then in order to disguise the origin of my fleet, it took the surrounding alliances quite a while to figure out what was going on (I caused some minor diplomatic failures...).
Once I forgot camo while attacking our group's closest ally. I suspect that that is what brought me down. ^_^

[ Monday, September 19, 2005 02:03: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #8
Personally, I prefer to watch flash cartoons than play web games. They have a tendency to be more funny than games.
A few good ones are Dragon Ball Z in a nutshell (newgrounds.com), DucktaleZ 3(newgrounds.com), Residuck Evil(newgrounds.com), and End of the World(ebaumsworld.com).

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #9
The reason I got ruined in Hyp is becuase I attacked and impersonated COR and bholed their planets and sold a bunch of ships to someone then black holed that planet. I then proceeded to go into my alliances core and prime a black hole there but they decided they'd had enough and 50mill of ships attacked my planet which only had a few hundred k. It was fun for a little while though, and I was given a credit from some dude for no apparent reason.