Any one know where to wacth anime free?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Any one know where to wacth anime free?
Warrior
Member # 6076
Profile #0
Where can i watch shows like inuyasha and full metal alchemist?

--------------------
I was born in Redwall, Raised by bandits, went back to Redwall, became thier champion, and was eventually killed by a raison that was caught in my esophogus......Joy
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #1
Do you mean where on the internet?

Probably nowhere, at least not legally, and illegal methods for downloading video are usually painfully slow. I'd stick to watching it on TV.

[ Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:31: Message edited by: Error ]

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I was going to suggest Google, and then I discovered what actually comes up when you search for anime.

—Alorael, who suggests you use Google and refine your search terms.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
Why, what comes up when you google anime? Is it something you wouldn't want to browse from your workplace?

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
It depends on if your boss will let you look at images completely unrelated to most professions involving access to a computer.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #5
Actually, there's a (quite) large industry for that sort of thing. I'm not sure about the sums of money to be made, but apparently there is some revenue.

As far as free (child friendly) anime, television is your best bet. Free doesn't buy you much, these days.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #6
Maybe hell? I mean, if old Lucifer's keeping up with the times, he's probably through with the snake pits. That kind of thing gets old after a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he's chaining the lazy to hard couches and forcing them to watch anime again and again until they willing tear their eyes from the sockets. If you're into anime, though, it might be kind of fun in the meantime.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #7
www.bittorrent.com

Then look for torrents on Google.

[ Saturday, September 17, 2005 09:42: Message edited by: Bender Bending Rodriguez ]

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #8
I know this is off-topic, but I didn't think it was worth creating an entirely new topic.

Is there a program for Mac OS that makes a movie out of what's on the screen, with what's coming from the speakers as audio, preferably as a MPEG 4 AVI or one of the many types of files that can be converted into it?

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #9
Ambrosia have a program called Snapz Pro

[BBR: Your second link is a warez site.]
Warrior
Member # 6076
Profile #10
-Off topic- Has anyone gotten the site admin and user admin message after a security certificate off aftermathanime.net cause thats a good place to download -off topic-

--------------------
I was born in Redwall, Raised by bandits, went back to Redwall, became thier champion, and was eventually killed by a raison that was caught in my esophogus......Joy
Warrior
Member # 6076
Profile #11
Seriously! I tried limewire it was no help I can't download the next episode and i don't want to buy season 1! :mad:
Atfirst i didn't understand bitorrent and i'm about to find out if it works *crosses fingers*

[ Tuesday, September 20, 2005 14:14: Message edited by: Taggerung ]

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #12
Well, since it's now become obvious that we're talking about illegal file sharing...