Who are you?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Who are you?
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #50
What's you band name going to be?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #51
My real name is Alexander and I live in Spokane (pronounced spo-kan), WA. I'm a 16 yr. old high-school senior with school starting up for me in a day (tomorrow, actually, blergh). I'm a webmaster/designer programming mainly in PHP, though I do a bit of C++ on the side occasionally. I'm the ASB treasurer of my school for this year, I can't drive by myself yet because of a stupid 6-month permit law, and I can't think of anything else random.

Yeah, and my pic is in my profile, wear protective gear, I'm wearing a pink necklace thingy, forgot what it was called.

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #52
It's a lei.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #53
Ah, yes. I knew it was a homonym with a common word, but I just didn't know which one.

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #54
My real name is Kenneth,I live in North Central Texas.I love Beer.Cold Beer.I'm 46,Boy do I feel old :cool: I work in construction (wood).I am a back sliding baptist.I do believe there is a higher being that put us on this god forsaken rock.Did I mention Cold Beer.I started RPG back in the early 80's, D&D Gary Gygax is my hero.I love cars,in my spare time I restore old Chevys.I love SHO's .....they are Taurus's with a yamaha engine....A 140 mph 4 door granny grocery getter

--------------------
'90 Betsy(Drippy)
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
I do believe there is a higher being that put us on this god forsaken rock.
Did I just imagine the contradiction? :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #56
quote:
Originally written by Benny Boy:

What's you band name going to be?
Pfffff... i don't have a single clue what is should be... I ones wrote down a couple of ideas in a file on my computer, but it crashes and my file was gone :rolleyes: ... oh well... it's a way to waste time ;)

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.

When you are at school, you wish you where old enough to work.
When you are old enough to work, you wish you were at school.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Originally written by no chicken for sale here:

I'm Mark, and I'm from Zoeterwoude, with is probably THE most boring village in entire Holland. But it's pretty close to Leiden, so I can throw eggs at Benjamin's place :D ! I'm 14 years old, and still on school...
While you are doing that, could you also throw some chickens in here too?

I have a nice band name:

Die Hünhe (i think that german for "the Chickens")

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #58
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

quote:
I do believe there is a higher being that put us on this god forsaken rock.
Did I just imagine the contradiction? :P

Yes and no. This higher being may have thrown us onto the rock, and then left us. Or scattered across the universe like toast crumbs, and Adam and Eve landed here, totally be chance. Thus is my creation theory.

--------------------
Everybody knows, but nobody understands.

Thus endeth this post.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #59
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

quote:

I'm Mark, and I'm from Zoeterwoude, with is probably THE most boring village in entire Holland. But it's pretty close to Leiden, so I can throw eggs at Benjamin's place :D ! I'm 14 years old, and still on school...

I have a nice band name:

Don't you think chickens hate to fly? All chickens here are now very mad at you, and won't talk to you anymore... Ne-ne-nene-ne :P

Die Hünhe? yeah right... that's like calling yourself "Mr. pine-apple", start screaming and running around in circles and fall over your own hair... well, maybe that's quite fun to do...

*tries it*

WOW, that's way more fun :D

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #60
The Zoeterwoude chickens may be mad at me, but the Leiden chickens will always be my friends! :)

Gosh. that really sounded stupid.

What's wrong with die hünhe? Is it not good enough? Hmmm..... let's see.... A good band name for you....

Ah! Here's a good name for you!

The mr. pine apples!

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #61
We'll see about that... my chickens have all types of contacts, and the leiden chickens will dislike you as well! Muuwhahahaha :mad: ...

ehm... right-o... I forgot to take my medicine, that's all :)

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #62
We'll see about that mister! The Leiden chickens can't be mad at me, CAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN MY FREEZER!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! (sorry Toenail for copying that) :mad:

The ones that aren't in my freezer already have a brain implant, so you can't possibly turn them against me.

I think this is enough nonsense for this topic :) .

[ Tuesday, September 06, 2005 08:14: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #63
quote:

quote:

I have a nice band name:

In the interest of improving general linguistic skill (and avoiding later embarassment if your band ever goes on tour in Germany), allow me to point out that the German for "The Chickens" is "Die Hühner". Hünhe is not a word.

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #64
quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:

My real name is Kenneth,I live in North Central Texas.I love Beer.Cold Beer.I'm 46,Boy do I feel old :cool: I work in construction (wood).I am a back sliding baptist.I do believe there is a higher being that put us on this god forsaken rock.Did I mention Cold Beer.I started RPG back in the early 80's, D&D Gary Gygax is my hero.I love cars,in my spare time I restore old Chevys.I love SHO's .....they are Taurus's with a yamaha engine....A 140 mph 4 door granny grocery getter
You, sir, are a Christian in disguise. Or the other way around.

Eh, that's a totally awesome band name, BtW. What did you think, people would think it was a foreign word or something and try to translate it? :P

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #65
quote:

Eh, that's a totally awesome band name, BtW. What did you think, people would think it was a foreign word or something and try to translate it? :P
i didn't think anything, actually. glad to hear at least somebody likes it.

Oh, and Aran, I didn't learn that yet at school (or I was asleep, again). I didn't know it was die hühner. As a matter of act, i just looked into my diuctionary, and found this: das Huhn/die Henne. Is that alright, or is it wrong?

BTW, while looking I found this too: Ein Brathähnchen :) :D :) i should rememebr that word!

[ Thursday, September 08, 2005 05:21: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #66
quote:

quote:

i didn't think anything, actually. glad to hear at least somebody likes it.

Oh, and Aran, I didn't learn that yet at school (or I was asleep, again). I didn't know it was die hühner. As a matter of act, i just looked into my diuctionary, and found this: das Huhn/die Henne. Is that alright, or is it wrong?

BTW, while looking I found this too: Ein Brathähnchen i should rememebr that word!

While I'm not aware what a diuctionary is, I assume it works much like a dictionary. :P

Huhn is the singular, Hühner is the plural. Plurals can be a very complex concept in this language. ;)

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #67
Yes I know. I tend to do that wrong. maybe its also because I didn't really have German for about two monthes. I forget things during the holiday.

A duictionary is a dictionary, but its a certain form. Its engraved in chicken meat and then it was baked during a film called "Oceans 11" which I haven't seen but...

I could make this post very long, but then the nonsense will become so nonsensical (do you spell it like that?) that the nonsense would be even to much nonsense for my chicken's nonsense brains to bare.

:)

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #68
You have now explained to me what a duictionary is, but I was asking about a diuctionary! :D

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #69
Okay. A diuctionary is a dictionary, only with typooss. A duictionary is what I explained in the previous post.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #70
and you sir, are a freshly plucked chicken.

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #71
My real name is Anthony Brown. I'm 14 and in my first year of high school. I live in Minnesota, more specifically in a suburb of the Twin Cities. I'm interested in computers,(mainly Macs and the Tapwave Zodiac) and my hobbies are video games, drawing, and origami. On a slightly on topic note, I used to own a rooster when I was about 5, but it was killed by dogs.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #72
Howdy y'all. For almost 4 years now you've known me (or mainly never heard of me) as Archmage Solberg and Solberg the All Powerfull along with Cheeseball my cat.
Really my name is Jerry and I'm 24. I'm from Manchester, TN. I'm in the Navy right now and it sucks. I've been playing Spiderweb Software games since 1996. I wasn't able to buy a game though until 1998, and then it was Exile 2: Crystal Souls. I'm a big fan of Jeff and Spiderweb Software.

--------------------
Solberg- Who is a greater Archmage than me? Noone that's who.

Pages