Our President

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Our President
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #200
Gizmo, being president isn't exactly a 9-5 Mon-Fri job. I really don't care if his vacation days are on the weekend or on week days — Pakistan could invade India on a Sunday just as easily as a Friday. (Easier, actually, because of the Muslim week.)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #201
Well then, since the rest of average America gets an automatic 104 days off of work every year (unless you choose to be a workaholic), then taking 250 days off in four years doesn't seem like that much. He's actually working more then the rest of us even if it is less then the recent Democrats. (Which is why we keep paying him after his term is over, right? :P )

I think the statistics for all the Presidents would be very interesting. Something I'll have to google when I'm not so busy. Why am I even posting? I think I'm procrastinating...

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #202
Edited out of existence.

[ Thursday, August 18, 2005 21:18: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #203
quote:
Originally written by The Ghost of Jewels:

Well then, since the rest of average America gets an automatic 104 days off of work every year (unless you choose to be a workaholic), then taking 250 days off in four years doesn't seem like that much. He's actually working more then the rest of us even if it is less then the recent Democrats. (Which is why we keep paying him after his term is over, right? :P )

I think the statistics for all the Presidents would be very interesting. Something I'll have to google when I'm not so busy. Why am I even posting? I think I'm procrastinating...

It's the natural allure of the Add Reply button to your cursor, really.

But no matter how many days the President takes off on vacations, he is either at work or available for his Presidential duties should something come up.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #204
The President needs vacations, and, after all, its not like he's actually that important. They didn't even tell him about the plane flying toward the white house. But no matter, we all know that his exercise is more important than national security.

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:23: Message edited by: Maxmillion ]

--------------------
Most Important Questions:
Why does one sock go missing?
What is the purpose of meaning?
What is the purpose of girls?
What happened to the other one?

Pages