Elections : The Conspiracy Thread

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Elections : The Conspiracy Thread
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #0
I've got some definite vibes that there are conspiracies brewing here. I've noticed recent action in the bullpen (ie. mod room) that may have implications in the upcoming elections. Drakey has been around more, and is likely reading up on all the candidates. Zeviz's latest meglomaniacal creation is looming on the horizon.

Many good candidates, so few votes.

This is the time and the place to bring forth all the conspiracies before it is too late.

*this topic has finally been funded after three rejection letters*
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Drakey's reading up on me? God I feel... watched. :phe4r:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #2
Will Alcritas reappear?

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
The quote in my sig came from a recent chat regarding election plans... make of it what you will.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #4
Admittedly, I'm not conspiring at the moment and I don't have plans to tarnish my good, honest name by doing so. So, anyone who does conspire and is disappointed with this can just hit me up or PM me... :P

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Yes, the mod board is alive with activity. I can't reveal much, but I think it's fair to warn you all that we're discussing a proposal that whoever votes for anyone but me will be immediately banned.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 18:42: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Yes, the mod board is alive with activity. I can't reveal much, but I think it's fair to warn you all that we're discussing a proposal that whoever votes for anyone but me will be immediately banned.
Objection! The candidate is inappropriately pressuring the public! :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Vote Arancaytar:

quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Objection! The candidate is inappropriately pressuring the public! :P

OVER-RULED
IMAGE(http://www.subpoenadefense.org/images/gavel.jpg)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Salmon Sushi:

I've got some definite vibes that there are conspiracies brewing here. I've noticed recent action in the bullpen (ie. mod room) that may have implications in the upcoming elections. Drakey has been around more, and is likely reading up on all the candidates. Zeviz's latest meglomaniacal creation is looming on the horizon.

Many good candidates, so few votes.

This is the time and the place to bring forth all the conspiracies before it is too late.

*this topic has finally been funded after three rejection letters*

don´t you think there is a bit too early to start obsessing over conspiracies??
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #9
It's never too early to obsess over conspiracies.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
Hey Marlenny, Join me in the quest for female domination of SW. We will overpower the males with love.

Evol and the Scorched Earth Party's quest for forum domination will be no match for our giggles and many curves.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #11
Giggles and curves are no match for lead pipes and fear-mongering. Now why don't you get back in the kitchen and bake me a pie?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #12
Your lead pipes and fear-mongering will be of no help to you as our army of seduced males grows.

Desire our pie, do you? :P

--------------------
Nena
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #13
there have been conspiracies in place long before Alec bravely decided to announce the unofficial elections. unfortunately even the best conspiracy theory will whither away if not nurtured in the appropriate setting. that is the purpose of this nursery of conspiracies.

Fact - these are not officially sanctioned or supported electoral events

Fact - moderators are running in the elections

Fact - being a moderator is super cool

Logical conclusion - the world will explode if the election is allowed to stand. by passively standing by and PERMITTING this election the moderational staff are not exercising proper control over the plebes. it is not for us to DEMAND things from our betters. if moderators can be elected by majority rule, rather than through the arcane voodoo rituals currently favored by this administration, it puts into jeopardy the worth of every life lost, every drop of blood spilled, and every tear shed in the creation of these forums and this great community.

Therefore - I plead with you, my fellow conspirators, cast aside the wickedness of Alec and the evilness he casts onto this community. See the divisiveness he has brought her. Witness the schism errupting where Zeviz and Sarachim must taunt like they were mere words. Tremble that Dolphin has been corrupted and is willing to employ "curves" in the furtherment of her campaign. Friends, cast aside the electoral ballot and be free again, free to spam within tolerances and post when you will.

The power is yours, it is yours to seize.

*this message funded by the diatribe society of the lesser antilles*
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #14
Salmon, you cannot resist our curves forever.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 20:34: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #15
Kelandon, you've said too much already. The peanut walks by night.

Dolphin, I do believe you're alienating the linearly oriented board members. What do you intend to do about it?

—Alorael, who recommends cookies and lots of them. You can't go wrong with cookies. Especially if they're washed down with cheap, plentiful, and probably carcinogenic booze.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin.:

Hey Marlenny, Join me in the quest for female domination of SW. We will overpower the males with love.

Evol and the Scorched Earth Party's quest for forum domination will be no match for our giggles and many curves.

I´m 100% with you. There is no way any guy could resist our curves. Besides, we all know how much SW male members love melons and pies. I bet a flash from dolphin could get her drakey´s rank.
Member # 95
Profile #17
I understand your concerns, Sushi, but never fear. The Scorched Earth party is pro-world exploding voodoo.

As for Dolphin, I had hoped to keep this campaign clean of fluids other than blood, but she has left me no choice. So ladies, vote for me, and I promise to make it worth your while. ;)

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 20:47: Message edited by: Scorched Earth Sarachim ]
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by Scorched Earth Sarachim:

As for Dolphin, I had hoped to keep this campaign clean of fluids other than blood, but she has left me no choice. So ladies, vote for me, and I promise to make it worth your while. :P
promises, promises
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #19
You are right Alo, cookies for all.

IMAGE(http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:XkBuks07-zcJ:www.animal.ufl.edu/iga/Picture%2520of%2520Meetings/2001-2002/Meeting%252022/Chocolate-pecan%2520cookies.jpg)

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 20:45: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Member # 95
Profile #20
Ah, but only Scorched Earth can deliver the carcinogenic booze.

IMAGE(http://www.gridskipper.com/travel/ny-cheapbooze.jpg)

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 20:51: Message edited by: Scorched Earth Sarachim ]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #21
Support & Enrich understands the Spidweb community and responds to the offerings of cookies and beer with a polite refusal, and counters with the traditional foods of General:

IMAGE(http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.poplarhillfarm.com/images/2_milk_cartons.jpg)

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #22
**** **** News Flash **** ****

From preaching nihilism to understanding my concerns, Sarachim is all over the place. Concerned parents are warned to be alarmed and to placed their coddled children out of certain imminent danger. As doomsday approaches fear and loathing will be upon us and we will be looking for the bright star to guide us in our desperate avoidance of EVOL and curvy scorched world manhood typing cookie throwing . . . ...

umm. time for my medicine.

*this message should have been deleted. sponsored by the makers of valium, long live the two party system*
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #23
quote:
Originally written by George A. Custer & The SE Party:

Support & Enrich understands the Spidweb community and responds to the offerings of cookies and beer with a polite refusal, and counters with the traditional foods of General:

IMAGE(http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.poplarhillfarm.com/images/2_milk_cartons.jpg)

I cannot believe I forgot the goat milk. I´m so ashamed of myself. how could I?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Salmon Sushi:

manhood typing
Oh dear god. Is that what my party has now become. All right, I give in.

VOTE FOR THE MANHOOD-TYPING PARTY! WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO SUPPLY NEW KEYBOARDS AS SOON AS THE OLD ONES BECOME UNUSABLE FOR REASONS THAT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED WITHOUT LOOSELY INFRINGING ON THE COC! ALSO WE WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THE FEMALE VOTE, CURVES OR NO! VOTE KELANDON AND MANHOOD-TYPING IN 2005!

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 21:09: Message edited by: Manhood Typing Kelandon ]

--------------------

Pages