Elections : The Conspiracy Thread

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Elections : The Conspiracy Thread
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #25
I hear curves,
VOTE DOLPHIN!!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #26
Fun and games aside, I will mellow out. The spam and post count is too intense, and as Alo said the content is probably not good. I hope no one was offended by the insanity.

Edit: Hey, thanks.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 21:11: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #27
**** News **** Flash **** News *****

In a recent widely read memo, Zeviz has announced that his candidacy was a FRAUD! Immediately upon receiving notice that his controller, Alec the Custer, had returned from his meditational retreat, Zeviz quickly bowed down and placed his full support in Alec's camp.

Well, this reporter now wonders how many times this will occur before this "election" is actually held. Candidates must hold their ground and fight to the bitter end. False candidates would do themselves justice by renouncing quietly, preferably by having a close friend or relative explain that "due to health reasons..."

With the hypothetical election only some unknown distance in the future, there are many hearts to be broken and votes to be won. Stay tuned to this channel for the latest news, weather, and spelling changes.

*this message funded by the overflowing campaign coffers of those who never got a vote*

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 21:19: Message edited by: Jumpin' Salmon ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
If you actually managed that, Kel, I'm in awe of your... dexterity and willpower.

—Alorael, who promises that a vote for him is a vote for nonspecific impediment to all progress future, present or past. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, although he is not running, he can retroactively undo all that has been done. And that is what conspiracies are all about.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #29
I don't conspire (is that the word?). I simply sneak around back alleys at night telling people that if they don't vote for me, I will kill them :P .

Kel: If you can type with your manhood, by the looks of things, you must be pretty thin down there. ;)

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #30
I am reputed to type with the paws of ferrets.

That's a phony half-truth. I merely employ them, at a generous wage, to do the typing for me.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #31
Nice work, Kel. You might even have my vote, for that.

Quite frankly, if you're trying to be elected to a position where you require common sense, by the use of blatant bribery and selling your body, much like a lonely sheep, then you're not exactly living up to the expectations of your parents. They wanted you to become a doctor or a lawyer, but noooo, you have to go and become cheesey tramps, to get a different title on a forum for 2D clicky games. Well, gosh! :P

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio

Pages