Your most memorable High School moment

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Your most memorable High School moment
Warrior
Member # 5966
Profile Homepage #0
What's your most memorable High School moment?
Mine: When I blew up the science lab and everybody started screaming and running around like idiots. Ah! The terror!

--------------------
Ever since I met you so very long ago,
There's been something I've badly needed to know,
Do you love me and want to end my pain?
Or do I pursue your love in vain?

"And your not a doctor, but you play one in real life" -Jerry Seinfield

"My power extends far beyond space and time, do not dare oppose me, for my wrath is something to be greatly feared" -Diarog Lethuta: The Tome of Diarog Lethuta, Egypt, 5000 B.C.
Apprentice
Member # 5881
Profile #1
Saddest memorable moment: When the twin towers were hit. I was coming back into the classroom with my fellow JROTC comrades and we heard the news.

Happiest memorable moment: Graduating from high school.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #2
The dinner just before the school end. Was lots of fun! :D (It was a real banquet dinner with all the people ending high school. Cider, large dishes and lots of company. Reminded me of a wedding.)

EDIT: No more funny errors. Weeding, blanket, Hehe. :D

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 00:45: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #3
Year 11 lunchtime during the Autumn term. We staged a Western in the form room. We got to the water pistol shoot-out at the end, before the teacher shouted "Out, freaks!" I think it was the proudest moment of our lives for every one of us who was involved in it.

--------------------
Voice of Reasonable Morality
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
Graduation, I was so happy to be done with high school.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #5
When I had an argument with my coach, got kicked off the bus, and had to walk home at 5:00 AM, cause I had no vehicle or working cellular product.
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

The dinner just before the school end. Was lots of fun! :D (It was a real blanket dinner with all the people ending high school. Cider, large dishes and lots of company. Reminded me of a weeding.)
Sweet Eagle, the word you wanted was "wedding", but "weeding" is just beautiful.

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
and banquet rather than blanket, but the image you gave was just as good. it gave the impression of a much more casual affair, while banquet calls to my mind the starch and black tie events.

my most memorable event? deciding to blow off the calculus final and go to the beach instead. man did i get in trouble for that one.

no memorable events for you saunders?

*this edit brought to you by the quick to post society of avernum*

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 10:01: Message edited by: Salmon Sushi ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #8
Mine would be dragging my footy coach through the mud after we won the state finals. :)

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Apprentice
Member # 5908
Profile #9
although i haven't finished high school, i have some great memories from previous years.

like, in the 9th grade, i was in my class, and there was a an electric plug with lots of wires exposed. i don't know why, but i just kicked that crap. there was a blast and the lights went down.

but that is just one thing. once, me and a friend went to bathroom with one of the school's telephones and drowned it on the toillet.
needless to say we weren't caught

not to mention all the windows we brook (3 just in that year)

but i guess this wouldn't be possible in the US, right?
i love Portugal

--------------------
i am imho
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #10
One time senior year, I took a dare from some of my pals at lunchtime which consisted of standing atop our cafeteria table, and spinning around with outstretched arms. Without really considering the consequences, I went ahead and did so. Of course, immediately after I stepped back down to the ground I was accosted by a belligerent security guard and one of the lunch ladies. The security guard was hell-bent on taking me upstairs to the office to write me up, but the lunch lady intervened and said that she'd take care of it. Once the guard had left, the lunch lady instructed me to never do anything of the sort again, and let me off with just a warning.

That's probably the most memorable thing I can come up with from high school. For a time there was a plan for a senior prank in the works, one that would have involved smuggling live pheasants and turkeys from the farm of a classmate's uncle into classrooms in the school. If that had worked out it would have undoubtedly been my most lingering high school memory, but unfortunately it fell through.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #11
Hmmmm. None of these really had anything to do with be, BtW, but anyway...

1. Putting dead rabbits in the back of the truck of an environment-loving girl.

2. Our science teacher getting duct-taped to his chair, which was allowed to happen by the other science teacher next door. Then he dared them to do it again because he had gotten out so easy. They did, and rolled him down the hall, where his chair fell over. That was fun to watch.

3. A senior riding his motorcycle right down the middle of the main high school hallway.

I've only been in high school one year, though, so hopefully there's more and better to come.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Mister Mooben:

1. Putting dead rabbits in the back of the truck of an environment-loving girl.
Charming.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #13
Yeah, the kids at your school do some strange things.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #14
quote:
Eagle: Reminded me of a weeding
man those must be some great weedings that you have going on :P

i never compared farm work with large festivities!!!!

i think this will be my most memorable high school moment (since i am in high school right now), i'll go to my friends in like 10 years or so and tell them "man, i remember that time when i was on these forums and there was this guy who said weeding instead of wedding..."

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 16:56: Message edited by: Skribbane now? Ask me how. ]

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #15
Ahhh, how we love the keyboard with our fat pink fingers.

quote:
As originally mispelled by Skribbane:
compared famr work
*this message prepared by the poorly timed criticism club of greater rotterdam*
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #16
i actually edited that before you made the post :P

grrrr flood protection

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #17
Probably something along the lines of when I almost managed to choke to death, in lunch, when it ended up that at least a quarter of the teaching staff were paedophilic, when I had a blazing row with the head of year or when I left just in advance of being kicked, with my mother calling my head of year a manipulative b****, to her face.

School was fun. :P

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #18
There are so many

1) Valedictory (graduation night deal)

2) Playing for the queen in a quartet representing the school.

3) getting head in the carpark (i know, im a simple man with simple needs.)

4) When we covered the whole basketball with benches/tables one night after a dinner thing at school, taking photos and all, then everyone freaked out the next day :D

5) Music Camps. They always rocked. Even without flute action.

6) International Gifted and Talented Conference. very very interesting

7) While captaining the badminton team, a victory over the top team, PAC. was just awesome.

8) No, i've had enough listing. I couldn't possibly put my finger on one.

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #19
1) I met a couple girls that actually didn't treat me like a lower life form! Damn, I had never expected that to happen in my entire life, let alone high school.

2) Playing SC in the Computer Labs during Grade 12 Comp Sci class then more SC in Comp Engineering class, then napping in Algebra, then playing CS in the uber P4 lab after school until the janitor kicked us out. Jumping around with a pump shotgun was fun :)

And, best of all,

3) Graduating. No more putting up with 2100+ *******s for me! :D

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Apprentice
Member # 5368
Profile #20
Getting beaten almost everyday in the locker room. Sometimes with locks stuffed in plastic newspaper bags.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #21
You have to learn to defend yourself man... Nobody said you can't fight back with your own variety of non-lethal melee weapons. I learned that the hard way around the end of Grade 8.

I think I still have that scar on my face from behing ambushed with a 2x4. Damn.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #22
Mine would consist of
1.Going out with Phoebe for a year(That was 4 days ago, still going out with her!!)

2. Breaking my friends little finger accidentally when he pointed it at me.

3. A guy hasled me and my mates for a while so I spent the next 3 months ruining his self esteem and eventually he had to go to some "special k" camp for people with low self esteem.

4. Ruining the confidence of some guy who slept with a girl that my friend really liked and had been hooking up with not 3 hours before hand.

5. Having mates burn down trees and me getting blamed fully for it. (not funny at the time, but funny now)

A few not so great, but things I rememer from primary school was 2 of my teachers dying when I was there. It doesn't sound like that much, but considering it was a school that only had 2 teachers (becuase of only 2 class rooms) and I was only there for about 8 years.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #23
Watching someone rolling a blob of mercury around on a sheet of newspaper, until it fell off and splattered on the library floor.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

desperance.net - Don't follow this link
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #24
I had a pretty good thing happen today: Disecting sheep hearts. The girls always think that they will twitch...

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.

Pages