Family Guy!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Family Guy!!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

*Prefers Seinfeld, Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor in Home Improvement and King of the Hill*

Ok, I agree with the first two but King of the Hill bored the hell out of me. It was just really tedious and nothing really ever happened.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #26
The Nanny? Are you serious?

I like Seinfeld, Home Improvement, the Simpsons, and the Daily Show for my comedy. But I watch more sports and Food Network than sitcom/comedy anyway.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #27
I haven't been watching very much TV theses days. I still watch the Simpsons when new shows come on, and Futurama and Family Guy have their moments. I used to like M*A*S*H when I was younger, but have since seen them all too many times.

I tend to watch National Geographic, Animal planet (when they have adult level shows on), and movies. Also, you know they put a lot of surgery on TV now?

I've never been able to watch the Nanny; I just can't listen to Fran Drescher's voice that long.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #28
Adult Animal Planet? I had no idea you were in to that sort of thing.

Yes, the Discovery Channel basically has its own surgery network now.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

I meant intellectually :P

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 09:59: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Apprentice
Member # 6087
Profile #30
I'm a HUGE fan of family guy. I love that show, especially with all the random humor.

quote:
The firetruck is a lone and solitary predator.
Yes, I've noticed the strong conservative side of American Dad, but I always thought that AD was just being ironic and poking a little fun at conservatives.

--------------------
I want...to kill...myself
I want...to hang...myself
I want...her to see...me die
And to know...that she...has killed me.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #31
Not having cable has cut back a lot of my tv viewing, and for the most part, that's fine with me. Of the stations I do get reasonable reception for (the HDTV antenna, though I don't have an HDTV, helps loads), I probably spend the most part watching Fox shows like the Simpsons and Family Guy. I've also been known to tune into the occasional NASCAR race, though now that coverage has passed back to NBC, which is inferior to Fox's, I don't catch them as frequently. Go Dale Jarrett #88 UPS Ford!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin.:

quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

I meant intellectually :P

Oh, sure. It's not a crime if it's for increasing knowledge.

—Alorael, who watches a rough average of 5 minutes of television per week. He doesn't see enough to have a favorite anything.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #33
Kind of like reading Playboy for the articles. :P

EDIT: No sports for you, Alo?

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:33: Message edited by: Drew ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #34
American Dad is the comedy equivalent of Crossfire.

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #35
quote:
Originally written by Morningstar Wit:

Oh, sure. It's not a crime if it's for increasing knowledge.
Ok You caught me, I'll confess. Last night I was watching a show about bees and how they communicate by dancing, and got so excited I couldn't sleep.

No animals.

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 14:01: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #36
Looks as though someone's feathers are a bit ruffled!

Never fear, my dear, for I've searched out a fine spot on the arm of a noble oak tree. Join me there, where we shall build our marvelous nest twig by twig, and reside there with all our darling nestlings.

IMAGE(http://borntoexplore.org/trails/images/bird_nest_on_silent_waters_2002.jpg)
:P

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #37
Stug, you aren't suggesting an adult Animal Planet show of your own, are you?

The air is definitely getting a little thick in here.

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 16:46: Message edited by: Drew ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #38
Sports are much more fun to play than to watch. Especially sports that are, um, relevant to the tangent at hand.

—Alorael, who thinks Stugie may have an anecdote regarding inter-ferret relationships to relate. As a cautionary tale, you understand.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #39
To be frank, I find his probable knowledge of intra-ferret relations to be more sinister.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #40
AM, I am indeed making a suggestion. Far too much attention is paid on such programs to the mating processes of our fellow mammals, and little given to the goings-on of our avian neighbors. It would be eye-opening, I'm sure.

Alo, my knowledge regarding inter-ferret relations is indeed quite complex, although I'd hardly care to delve into that topic unless I was asked. I have described the ferret mating process in detail on these boards before, but I'd be more than willing to do so again.

As for Alec's insinuations, well, they hit a bit too close to home for me to do anything but ignore them entirely. :P

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages