In only 139 days.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: In only 139 days.
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #25
It was quite an accomplishment when my post count and member number were the same.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Medicine Man:

It was quite an accomplishment when my post count and member number were the same.
Lol, I was actually waiting for you to say that, I swear. I mean is not every day that you see an apprentice reaching such a big accomplishment.

[ Tuesday, June 14, 2005 17:36: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #27
Dolphin, congratulations on achieving your postcount without spamming. At this rate you might be competing with Alorael for "Your Postliness" title. :)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #28
It'll be a year and a half, at least, until my post count finally reaches my member number. Wish I could speed things up, posting rate-wise, but I've just been breathtakingly lazy and short of inspiration for months.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by A Tail of Many Stripes:

Don't worry; making my post count match my member number is not my intention. I don't know how those thousand got there; it seems like a minute ago I was relieved to have gotten past the first 50, and no longer be a lowly apprentice.

Edit: BTW, Congratulation Aran :)

There was never a more fun time for me that the first thousand posts here. I remember it like yesterday, posting my thousandth post in that roleplay topic. Goodness, and now there are nearly two thousand more! :eek:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
Say, Aran, its about that time of the month again. Why don't you get the old stats out again?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #31
Here's some more drink: link

May have to take it out of the lorry first.

Congrats, Dolphin! You should be on 4000 before 2006!
:D

EDIT: Silly, the pic's too big!!! Added a link instead.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 01:39: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #32
Well, if someone brings red wine and Bacardi, I'll bring the party hats and the rest of the ingredients to make a drink that tastes just like Skittles.

Ahh... I remember reaching 1000, like it was yesterday. Well, actually, I don't. It must've been a good four to six months ago, by now. :P

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #33
I remember getting to 1000. About a month and a half ago - you people remember the topic. It's really quite a joyous occasion. I think probably the though of posting 1000 times actually motivates some newbies to stay here. By now it's not quite as much as an accomplishment, though - I think about 35 members have done it - but it brings out a big sense of accomplishment.

It seemed like it took forever for me to hit 1000. Absolutely forever. Then I finally did, uh, I think it was yesterday. Now I'm almost halfway to 2000. I don't really know how that happened. :eek:

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #34
^^^^^^

IMAGE(http://www.em411.com/mixit_user/em411_com-mixit_user-529.jpg)

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by This Glass Is Half Stugie:

quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

And not to forget, the beer. :D I won't join though. I promised myself to stay sober forever and for afterlife.
Not to be intrusive, and I'm certainly not challenging you, but what were your reasons for taking such an oath?

Following things:
http://www.professorcornbread.com/humor/movies/drinking.php

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #36
That's great Eagle, thanks for posting that. Much better than potatoes.

Holy! Look at "The Wild Bill Show" on the same site.

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 03:35: Message edited by: An Upright stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #37
The link to wild bill show is:
http://www.professorcornbread.com/humor/movies/bill.php

Try this link too "all your base are belong to us":
http://www.professorcornbread.com/humor/movies/base2.php
I warn thought that this link may take long time to load unless you got a fast connection (At least you should have 512Kbit xDSL).

Edit: Fixed the bad URL. And added the P.S.

P.S. The Wild Bill Show was real fun! :D

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 03:45: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #38
quote:
Originally written by SprungSpring:

Say, Aran, its about that time of the month again. Why don't you get the old stats out again?
I swear I made and titled the topic before reading your post. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #39
quote:

quote:
Originally written by This Glass Is Half Stugie:

quote:

And not to forget, the beer. :D I won't join though. I promised myself to stay sober forever and for afterlife.
Not to be intrusive, and I'm certainly not challenging you, but what were your reasons for taking such an oath?

Following things:
http://www.professorcornbread.com/humor/movies/drinking.php

Fair enough, fair enough. Luckily, as far as I know, I've never managed to end up in any of the several unenviable situations depicted in the movie. It helps that I actually can sing while sober, and my dancing ain't bad either, just a bit repetitive. Really, though, what matters is the situation in which you choose to drink. If you're the only one drinking in a party, then obviously your erratic behavior will draw quite a bit of negative attention. However, if it's just a wild party in general, there's no harm in just drinking and getting dragged into the fun.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #40
When I was watching "All your base are belong to us" I saw a familiar character. I watched all over again and confirmed that it was our well-known Alan:
IMAGE(http://www.teezeh.info/wp-content/gates1977.jpg)

Screenshot I took; compare:
IMAGE(http://www.freewebs.com/lagooneagle/Recognize%20him.JPG)
if above picture doesn't work, click on the link below:
http://www.freewebs.com/lagooneagle/Recognize%20him.JPG

Want to check for yourself? Watch the flash-movie, then:
http://www.professorcornbread.com/humor/movies/base2.php

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #41
A belated congratulations to Dolphin.

And isn't that ^ a picture of Bill Gates? I thought the joke was that Aran looked like Gates. But I can't be sure if that's what Eagle meant since he said it's our 'well-known Alan'.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #42
It was a joke? Jeez, my leg must have been pulled in weeks, eh? Time for some deep studies and google-searches! ;)

EDIT: Took a google search. My leg WAS pulled. HA-HA-HA-HA!! *Snicker* :D

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 06:22: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #43
Aran's secret identity was previously discovered in the Photo Thread; it was even the same photo.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 07:57: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #44
Heh. Now Dolphin's almost a quarter of the way to the next thousand. That's what it means to be an active member. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #45
I've actually cut back, and everyone else is spa.. posting more.

--------------------
Nena
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #46
Yep.

—Alorael, who definitely is.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #47
Of course everyone is posting more, people are intimidated by you, Dolphin. :P Alo is yesterdays pants, and now newbies are inspired to post more and more until they either make the top 10 or are canned. Like you did.

Apart from the canning, of course.

*If you can't really understand this post, its because I am very distracted at the moment.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #48
Why are you distracted. ;)

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #49
By my mysterious cat like posting? :P

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 14:23: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena