Drakefyre, Mariann, Jeff, Linda.. you're all dead.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Drakefyre, Mariann, Jeff, Linda.. you're all dead.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #100
Pralines are awesome. Have one!

IMAGE(http://www.nannyscandy.com/assets/images/original-scan-crop.jpg)
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #101
quote:
Originally written by CCL:

No. Firstly, the member numbers don't shift when an account disappears. It's only the latest member number that gets weird. Secondly, TM's account is before any account that got deleted (that first one being MM's #5).

—Alorael, who has had rum cake. It is alcoholic in its way. Adding more rum after the baking makes it much more alcoholic, but most bakers seem to forget that step.

I was poking fun at MM's declaration of member # lowering. :rolleyes:

I don't really like german chocolate cake. Shredded coconut is not a tasty thing.
IMAGE(http://images.allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/advice/gloss/150/CHE001HL.gif)

Cheesecake is the way to go.

[ Friday, May 20, 2005 05:09: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #102
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

I hate coconuts.

Hawk, I strongly advise you to take Aran's advice. And if you do, change the way you speak. Your too obvious.

The worst I see he can do is throw every insult he can think of at me and PM me insults and so on. I get every insult people can think of already from my brothers so that doesn't worry me at all I see nothing else he can do

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #103
You, sir, got trolled. :P

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #104
quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:

quote:

I hate coconuts.

Hawk, I strongly advise you to take Aran's advice. And if you do, change the way you speak. Your too obvious.

The worst I see he can do is throw every insult he can think of at me and PM me insults and so on. I get every insult people can think of already from my brothers so that doesn't worry me at all I see nothing else he can do

What the Wise One said. ^^

That said, I don't think you've been around long enough to know just to what extent an experienced oldbie is able to make your life hell, limited loosely by what the CoC has to say about harassment.

And that said, I'm not sure if any oldbie would think you're worth it. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #105
quote:

I hate coconuts.

IMAGE(http://www.bestbuddiesiowa.org/images/photos/2004/Congo-Line.jpg)

--------------------

Pages