Artsy peoples!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Artsy peoples!
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #0
Its me Ezrah again!

As you probably know, I'm an artist. I've actually become rather skilled or at least that is the impression that people seem to be giving me of late. I'd like all of you're opinions, as well as any other fellow artist to share their own work, and start up a discussion.

http://ezrah.deviantart.com Artwork, and Poetry.
http://www.furnation.com/littleheaven/docs Short stories, mostly incomplete.

Oh yeah, I get any furry cracks, I'm slapping someone.

--------------------
If everyone would just forgive someone else, so much pain would be taken off of all of our shoulders... but as tenderness is a virtue it is also a failing, any who would do such a thing usually fall to those who wouldn't. - Ezrah
Warrior
Member # 5322
Profile #1
gosh, those drawings of yours are pretty awesome. 0_0
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
Your work looks very good :)

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #3
I would, um, stick to the art...

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #4
I've been drawing for about eight years now, at least as a furry. before then I did more um.. normal stuff. I've gotten alot of practice and improved markedly.. but im nowhere near done.. I need to improve further, so I was hoing for some critique. as for the poetry its freeverse, so it has no recognizable meter... although at times I do break out into psuedometer.. just a habit. As for the short stories, I've been told repeatedly that they're good.. and told more that I should frigging finish them >,<

[ Saturday, April 23, 2005 13:20: Message edited by: Ezrah, Kitty of Wonder ^.^ ]

--------------------
If everyone would just forgive someone else, so much pain would be taken off of all of our shoulders... but as tenderness is a virtue it is also a failing, any who would do such a thing usually fall to those who wouldn't. - Ezrah
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #5
You're a really good artist. The poems aren't bad, either.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #6
quote:

Everyone just needs to die, everyone including me.
No, they really, really are that bad.

[ Sunday, April 24, 2005 01:24: Message edited by: Morgan ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #7
The writing skills could use a little more work.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #8
hehehe.. was feeling a litle um.. messed up... its release poetry... I wrote the last two as a result of my mate going completely hypocritical and throwing me to the wind...

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #9
Can't say I like all of it but the art is drawn well. I love the comic page! I didn't read any poetry or stories because of the swearing on the front page. If it's a preview of your writing, I can live without it.

edit: Which furry do you believe to be a reincarnation of, specifically?

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 15:08: Message edited by: Jewels of the Forest ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #10
You, sir, are a furry.

More to the point, you're a good artist, but if you really need to let something out, write it down and set it on fire. Don't post it on the internet so everyone can point at you and laugh.

EDIT: Potty language, Gizmo? :P

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 07:00: Message edited by: Imban ]
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #11
Gizmo, Imban? :P

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #12
It's possible that Imban knows something that you don't, Ash. :cool:

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
Imban definitely knows something you don't, but I don't see potty language from Gizmo or anyone else here.

—Alorael, who thinks he knows what Imban knows, and who believes he is also correct. Now you can interpret the data and solve the mystery!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #14
I was more questioning Gizmo's use of the term than anything else. The "potty language" she was referring to was on Ezrah's DA page.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #15
Also, I hesitantly defend furries by saying that not all of them believe in the reincarnation nonsense.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #16
He has already said in a different thread that he does.

ps. IMAGE(http://nickelnetwork.com/Laughing%20Smiley.gif)

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 17:44: Message edited by: Jewels of the Forest ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #17
It troubles me greatly that furries insist on calling their lurid perversion of the reincarnation concept by the same name as the sensible version subscribed to by millions of Hindus. Please don't confuse the two, people.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #18
Well, they both are reincarnation, I guess.
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #19
I'm part canine, and mostly feline.. and I have my beleifs as you have yours, truthfully ANY beleif in the afterlife is no more inane and foolish than any other, save the beleif in none at all, they're all equally fantastic.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #20
quote:
Originally written by Ezrah, Kitty of Wonder ^.^:

I'm part canine, and mostly feline.. and I have my beleifs as you have yours, truthfully ANY beleif in the afterlife is no more inane and foolish than any other, save the beleif in none at all, they're all equally fantastic.
Use semicolons and spell "belief" this way, and you're getting closer. This is not intended to be mocking, just helpful advice. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #21
You forgot the 's' in 'insane'. Come on, if you're gonna proof someones post for them at least do a thurough job of it. :P

--------------------

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #22
"Inane" is a word, and it was properly used in this context.

EDIT: Ick. General. But if a post is short enough to appear in Today's Daily Topics in its entirety, and if that post calls for a one-line answer...

[ Tuesday, April 26, 2005 07:57: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #23
I have never used the word 'inane'. Suppose I should look it up and add it to my vocabulary...

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Jewels of the Forest:

You forgot the 's' in 'insane'. Come on, if you're gonna proof someones post for them at least do a thurough job of it. :P
The inane was on purpose, I believe. Inane means, unless I am mistaken, stupid. In fact, I have had a hilarious experience with a typo in the word "insane" once, where the resulting "inane" actually fit much better than the intended word. :D

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik

Pages