Favorite Movie.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Movie.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #125
I wonder if it would count as an infraction to edit my post so that it said something like "When I was five or so, I quite liked the Thomas the Tank Engine movie."

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #126
wow,it takes so little to break kel`s brain?than several of my preconceived idea are true! ^-^

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #127
ah well,ill come back to look at more of your guy`s pointless insults,maybe if you want a blunt idea to focus your efforts,think of a mosquito hitting an airliner

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #128
You, t_g, are one of these, a variety of these, and probably a specimen of these.

I take my leave of this pointless troll's breakfast.

*puts up sign*

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 17:59: Message edited by: Because we all need a good moniker. ]

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #129
Awww, this guy kind of reminds me of myself when I first joined!

Except I had a brain. An dId idn'th avea sp ontani ously brokensp aceba r.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Warrior
Member # 126
Profile Homepage #130
quote:
Originally written by Because we all need a good moniker.:

I wonder if it would count as an infraction to edit my post so that it said something like "When I was five or so, I quite liked the Thomas the Tank Engine movie."
I was not aware there was a movie. All I remember is shiney-time station, and the little conductor dude. He was cool.

Also, what's up with all the arguing? Something about double posting?

--------------------
XXXIII
Not hear? When noise was everywhere! it tolled
Increasing like a bell. Names in my ears
Of all the lost adventurers, my peers -
How such a one was strong, and such was bold,
And such was fortunate, yet each of old
Lost, lost! one moment knelled the woe of years.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #131
I vaguely remember Thomas the Tank Engine.

Ahh, childhood memories...how I long to forget you...

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #132
I don't know what's wrong with everyone here, but this topic now has four pages of worthlessness in something that approaches its pure form. I don't know if I should hand out congratulations or cyanide tablets.

t_g, you have violated the Code of Conduct in more ways than I have ever seen done before in such a short time. Please, please reread it and start following it. To return to your anti-establishment rant a few pages back, I am a moderator for General and I can tell you that Kelandon and assorted others were absolutely right in telling you to stop spamming, stop promoting illegal activity, and stop generally making this board dysfunctional.

—Alorael, who will at last lock the topic. It's the only decent thing to do.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages