Favorite Movie.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Movie.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #75
Yeah, I can easily imagine how someone could feel humiliated in your presence. Hell, just knowing that you exist makes me ashamed to be human.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #76
ah thanks,i aim to please

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #77
Can we hold off on banning him for a bit? This is far too entertaining. It's like watching a mouse try to kill a buffalo.

P.S. "Double Posting" is not posting twice, it's posting twice in a row.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #78
oh yeah,if you want my personal description,personality i mean,look up "kender" on google

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #79
Wow, so you're an idiot and a kleptomaniac? So many remarkable qualities in one person.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #80
ash,some mice and alot of rats can chew through steel,and more so some rats carry deadly diseases

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #81
I think I'd have better success with words I can't repeat here.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #82
ahh no,i dont steal,but the other two major qualitys i take in pride

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by taker_guardian:

ash,some mice and alot of rats can chew through steel,and more so some rats carry deadly diseases
Woah. You are actually claiming that a mouse is capable of killing a buffalo?

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #84
well,first of all,how in the heck do you think a buffalo coudl catch a mouse scurrying round on it`s back?

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #85
I am sure that this conversation must be a violation of the CoC on all our parts at this point, but why let that stop us?

This reminds me more of a cat playing with a mouse before eating it than a mouse trying to kill a buffalo.

In other news, this sort of thing is the reason that I think that Geneforge fans are the lowest form of life on Earth. I mean, the ones who come on here with Geneforge names, I guess, because I like Geneforge.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #86
Your behaviour reminds me increasingly of someone I used to know. He had a chromosomal abnormality. What's your excuse?

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #87
So, like, a genetic defect? He was a mutant?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #88
you know how mice love making little tunnels in the grass,what happens if a buffalo is grazing at it happens to accidently get a mouthful of mice,and chokes to death

it could happen @-@

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #89
quote:
Originally written by taker_guardian:

well,first of all,how in the heck do you think a buffalo coudl catch a mouse scurrying round on it`s back?
Oh no, the buffalo isn't trying to kill the mouse. He thinks the mouse is quite amusing.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #90
not when the steel chewing mouse happens to be biting the buffalo,

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #91
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

So, like, a genetic defect? He was a mutant?
Hey, good point! If t_g is the same way, we don't have to count him as human. Our species is spared from a great blot upon its reputation.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #92
I'm just not gonna bother with the buffalo anology anymore.

Wait, quick experiment: You are as thick as a brick.

(I'm betting he starts arguing that some bricks are actually quite thin)

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #93
buttered toast!

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #94
Perhaps you fail to understand.

Double posting: n. The practice of posting two separate messages in a row when you could have easily posted a single message or pressed the "Edit Post" button. IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/IB_graphics/edit.gif)

If you consider yourself to be a linguist, why do you have such ghastly spelling and grammar? Are you typing wearing a catcher's mitt?

On the free speech comment: You never had a constitutional right to free speech. The U.S. Government just had the responsibility not to restrict you free speech. However, nobody else ever had that responsibility, and so should you choose to enter into an agreement with them, as you clearly did when you agreed to the terms of service, you accepted that you would not be able to speak freely. For example, the U.S. government cannot prevent you from spewing profanity. We can. Try posting a rude word. You will notice it gets censored.

quote:
and third,this is no community jack,this is just game boards for people talking mainly about games and afew fleeting topics,a community is something like a town,of course with police and a local goverment,with people living inside the protection and coverage of the local goverment and/or police,this is not a community
Your ignorance is encyclopaediac. Part of the dictionary.com definition of community:

a. A group of people having common interests: the scientific community; the international business community.
b. A group viewed as forming a distinct segment of society: the gay community; the community of color.

If you think I am lying, have a look at the URL for the dictionary.com entry: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=community

quote:
well yeah,but you as a poster,them as head people,i sure as heck doubt your veiw in the same as theres

I can guarantee (sp?) that any of the admins will have no problem in banning you once they get around to reading this.

And finally, on the "My party is all inepts but really powerful" comment, there is a thing. It's called the High Level Party Maker. It allows you to create a BoA party of any level between 1 and 100, with the option of also making a god party. Do your homework before you say that you know more than we do.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #95
ah no,i just used the char editor,gave em enough exp to level up every mon killed

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #96
Oh! I get it now... he only reads the last 10% or so of what we post!

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #97
moniker,please look up kenders before being racist and segregating

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #98
luka t me ,momy! i can cheet!!!!!!1111!1ELEVEN!!11

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #99
oh well,i suppose without cheating we wouldnt have you guys now woudl we ^.-

--------------------

Pages