Favorite Movie.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Movie.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #50
i completely meant what i said,im not going to pretty myself up,not even for a moderator,i will get equal rights,i have the same rights as any other person in this board,and anyone that trys to tell me otherwise will be under my foot soon enough

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #51
like this famous quote says "an action deserves an equal if not greater reaction"

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
Your right to free speech ends where our right to freedom of assembly begins. Now start paying attention to the Code of Conduct; it's there for a reason.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #53
Your sig is from a car commerical.
Warrior
Member # 126
Profile Homepage #54
I've always been fond of Spartacus and Ben Hur.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, if only for the Oompa-Loompas. Those dudes kick ass.

The Big Lebowski had its moments, so I'll give it a mention here. I especially liked the dream sequence. Heh. Saddam Hussein.

--------------------
XXXIII
Not hear? When noise was everywhere! it tolled
Increasing like a bell. Names in my ears
Of all the lost adventurers, my peers -
How such a one was strong, and such was bold,
And such was fortunate, yet each of old
Lost, lost! one moment knelled the woe of years.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #55
my right to free speech goes with me wherever i go,sure you guys can assemble and do what you like,but not when it trys to avoid other consitutional rights,

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #56
why in the heck do you think the french revolution started?because people in assembly (such as goverment) tryed to void the rights due to the people

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #57
and i do well suggest you back off,because im quite hungry right now,,no holds barred if you get it

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #58
Let's try this again. By registering to post in this community, you agreed to give up part of your rights to free speech in exchange for the right to assemble here. If you don't hold up your part of the bargain, we're perfectly entitled to kick you out.

You'll notice that the Constitution only says that Congress will make no law restricting the freedom of speech, not that private individuals and organisations can't make agreements involving such restrictions.

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 15:38: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #59
there is nothing in the agreement that says that,if anyone denys me rights im prepared to meet them with sword,fire,and legion!there is no way im going to let one,demonized,politically loved person push me round,

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #60
bye the way,incase your wondering why my sig is now in latin,its ebcause im a part time linguist

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 15:44: Message edited by: taker_guardian ]

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #61
Do I smell a Canning coming on? Smells delicious.

By the way, if you're a part-time linguist, I dearly hope that means that English is a secondary language to you, because your mechanics are atrocious enough to make a native speaker ill.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #62
Did you even READ what you agreed to when you registered to post?

quote:
If you agree to abide by our rules below, please press the Agree button, which will enable you to register on this message board. If you do not agree to these terms, press the Cancel button.
quote:
Spiderweb Software, Inc., reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to restrict any communication which Spiderweb Software, Inc. deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual guests, damaging to the communities which make up the Spiderweb Software Community, or in violation of Spiderweb Software, Inc.'s or any third-party rights.
In other words, SW administrators are perfectly entitled to ban you from posting for any reason they deem appropriate.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #63
well yeah,but you as a poster,them as head people,i sure as heck doubt your veiw in the same as theres

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #64
thats means your not entitled to opress any of my rights,so,back off like i said,or ill cause you soem good trouble

feure frei!!

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 15:50: Message edited by: taker_guardian ]

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #65
I'm not "oppressing any of your rights". I'm simply exercising my right to free speech in stating the facts of your situation.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #66
and third,this is no community jack,this is just game boards for people talking mainly about games and afew fleeting topics,a community is something like a town,of course with police and a local goverment,with people living inside the protection and coverage of the local goverment and/or police,this is not a community

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 15:53: Message edited by: taker_guardian ]

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #67
your stating no facts,your blabbering like most of the other nose-up people ive had to flatten before

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #68
taker_guardian, I am a moderator, not of General, admittedly, but of the Exile Trilogy and Avernum Trilogy, and I'm telling you that you're pretty far out of line. You agreed to the Code of Conduct on these boards when you registered, and it reads as follows:

"What constitutes a minor infraction for a member:
+ Double posting"

You have broken that rule repeatedly now.

EDIT: I think someone overcooked the Canning. It smells like a Banning now.

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 16:09: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #69
well excuse me mr. os so falsy hot,but your power doesnt seem to extend here,and sides,your concept of double posting is quite false,that would include evryone who has posted more than twice,so i leave you breathing weak in the sand,how do you plead?

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #70
by the way,on blades of avernum my party are all inepts,but they could easily destroy 28 strong warriors in an instant,and they have divine abilitys ^-^

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 16:38: Message edited by: taker_guardian ]

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #71
plus kelandon,yuor trash talk in reminiscent of the 1700`s

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #72
What kind of absolute idiot repeatedly threatens to beat up people on the internet?

EDIT: On topic, Collateral is the best movie I've seen recently. Too many good ones to pick an all-time favourite, though. Hotel Rwanda looks like it'll be awesome.

[ Saturday, February 19, 2005 16:54: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #73
i dont threaten to beat up people,im just saying how many times ive humiliated haughty people like thuryl and kelandon,which amoutns to alot

--------------------
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #74
im willing to drop it and have fun if kelandon and thruyl will drop there haughty attitudes and move on,anyways,this song i feel describes just how mean i am

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/LODMERU.mid

--------------------

Pages