Favorite spidey product

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorite spidey product
Warrior
Member # 3978
Profile #0
Questions about what you like best about spiderwebs product line ^.^

Poll Information
This poll contains 15 question(s). 40 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=vNXNSDrQokBE"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=vNXNSDrQokBE"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
There's been about a million and one topics about this, but I don't think I've ever seen one with this long of a poll. :eek: That's about all there is to say.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
I'm sure I could have found something better to do with my time.

Why do I feel like the same question was asked 15 times?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I'm guessing at least three people are screwing with the poll, because based on the number of votes for Homeland, Ocean Bound, and Galactic Core as favorites, and I can think of no other explanation.

EDIT: Solodric doesn't want me to post poll results. I think this is silly, but whatever.

At any rate, it is interesting to look at the number of people who want a Geneforge sequel after GF3 and Ar (which we almost certainly will see) vs. the number of people who want something entirely different.

[ Thursday, February 03, 2005 12:56: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #4
I'd like to see something new, and I think the majority of the board is with me on that. Personally, I was surprised to see the Avernum over Exile results, but that could easily change. Maybe the newbies are changing the ratio faster than I thought.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #5
I liked the one with the whales.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Warrior
Member # 3978
Profile #6
PLEASE DONT POST POLL RESULTS! - they're hidden until you vote for a reason! Not to mention that whatever you post will likely be outdated by the time someone reads it.

[ Thursday, February 03, 2005 07:03: Message edited by: Solodric ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #7
Ocean Bound, Homeland, Galactic Core, SubTerra and Lost Souls aren't Spiderweb Software Games.

Other than that, this post has no real meaning.

Oh, and why did anyone vote Linux for the OS choice? AFAIK, none of the games are available for Linux.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
Exile III is available for Linux, and any of the Windows versions can be run under Wine. (I've heard that the Windows version actually runs better on Linux than the Linux version does.)

[ Thursday, February 03, 2005 22:10: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Dallerdin:
Ocean Bound, Homeland, Galactic Core, SubTerra and Lost Souls aren't Spiderweb Software Games.
They aren't written by Jeff Vogel, but they are published by Spiderweb Software. Thus, they are Spiderweb games.
quote:
Oh, and why did anyone vote Linux for the OS choice? AFAIK, none of the games are available for Linux.

There's a release of Exile 3 that's supposed to run natively on Linux. More importantly, I think the community's Linux user uses emulators to run Mac and Windows programs (or something like that).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
Technically, WINE isn't an emulator, since it imitates the function of software rather than hardware. (In fact, WINE stands for Wine Is Not an Emulator.)

[ Thursday, February 03, 2005 22:11: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!