Title

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Title
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #0
What do I have to do to improve my title?

I've gotten all Spidweb games since Exile: EftP so I hate bieng called an Aprentince!!!! :(
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
Get more than 50 posts.

0 Apprentice
50 Journeyman
100 Citizen of Exile
250 Adept
500 Erudite
1000 Veteran
2000 Guru
3500 Frolicking in Postland
5000 Postmaster General
7500 Your Postliness

Those are the standard titles and associated post count discounting mods, admin, and customs.

[ Thursday, October 28, 2004 15:51: Message edited by: 4614 and 4808 ]

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #2
Ok
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #3
Thank you
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #4
Very much!

Lol

(How do I improve Karma than?)
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #5
Try posting some more, it might help. And you could always try asking people to vote your karma up.

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #6
If you want high karma votes, though, you have to make people really like you. Otherwise, you'll end up like me.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Apprentice
Member # 4989
Profile #7
Yeah, my karma isn't doing so great here either. Not sure why...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
Posting more than once in a row is generally frowned upon. If you have more to say, say it in your first post or use the edit button located above your post to add it. Too much spam will result in bad things.

—Alorael, who wouldn't worry too much about karma. Nobody pays any attention to it. If you're not around enough to be recognized, everyone judges you on a post by post basis. If you are recognized, you're known enough for people to have formed opinions that karma won't affect.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #9
Okay, sorry about the posts, lol, It won't happen again!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #10
Me an' Smuggler are about the only Bush-supporters on the boards (now that GIFTS is gone, that is). That's why, Smuggler, to my best of knowledge.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #11
Hey- I am going to vote bush and if thats what people base their opinion on then ok-
sorry about the spelling in this I should be in bed.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by 4614 and 4808:

Me an' Smuggler are about the only Bush-supporters on the boards (now that GIFTS is gone, that is). That's why, Smuggler, to my best of knowledge.
I lurk way too often nowadays...

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.
Warrior
Member # 3870
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Too much spam will result in bad things.

The bad thing usually being the removal of *all* automatic titles caused by posts, and replacement with "Canned". See, for the Canned Spam? It's a pun! Get it? Get it?

Karma has no effect whatsoever after you have voted. The only purpose it serves is the satisfaction when voting. That good feeling you get from paying someone back who you think is a complete jerk, or from endorsing someone who you believe should be appointed supreme deity of the universe. :)

Edit:

quote:

quote:
Hey- I am going to vote bush

You know, you three have just committed karma suicide here... not that karma matters, but my above theory has been re-confirmed. Oh, it feels good. :P

[ Friday, October 29, 2004 00:17: Message edited by: I Am A Puppet Account ]

--------------------
"Toleration is not the opposite of intoleration, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."
---Thomas Paine

BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #14
HAHA LOL MADE ME LAUGH THERE!!!11 XD

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #15
Great post, TGM.

--------------------
And that, my Leige, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. -Sir Bedevere

Denn du bist was du isst
und ihr wisst was es ist.
-Rammstein
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by BlueMonk13x:

(How do I improve Karma than?)

:) Become a vegetarian.

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #17
Yes, or become any of the following: Left-wing, liberal, Democrat, communist, hippie, idealist. For some reason, the majority is made up of those groups. I can testify. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #18
Proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are all good too, and avoidance of internetisms (lol springs to mind) may earn you a modicum of respect.

Really, it comes down to the contents of your posts. If you sound like a nice, intelligent person, you will get good votes. If you make people angry, you will get bad votes. If nobody understands a thing you post, you may get any kind of vote at all depending on how much you amuse and/or irritate those who read your posts

—Alorael, who also recommends bribes. A few dollars can go a long way when placed into the right hands. Consider yourself nudged significantly.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #19
Certain forms of contributions to the community will outweigh just about anything else that you do, though. If you make Blades scenarios, and if they're pretty good, then you can be as right-wing or Christian as you like and hold whatever views you want, and most people around here will still respect you. Similarly, if you help people on the game boards, people tend to like you more.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

:) Become a vegetarian.
I eat KITTENS.
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #21
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Certain forms of contributions to the community will outweigh just about anything else that you do, though. If you make Blades scenarios, and if they're pretty good, then you can be as right-wing or Christian as you like and hold whatever views you want, and most people around here will still respect you.
*cough*Creator*cough*

What? :rolleyes:
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #22
I can only think of one person offhand who has 5 stars, and that's TGM. Make of that what you will.

(Oh, and him^)

[ Friday, October 29, 2004 16:50: Message edited by: I love you for your inner beauty ]

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #23
Ikari/Micah, too, although he's not here anymore. And my own karma's not so bad, for whatever that's worth (it must mean something - how many oppurtunities have I given for the latter of dear Puppet's scenarios?).

Oh, that reminds me - what where the final results of that Nov2 poll? I only saw it once, early on...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #24
And Saunders, and Schrodinger.

--------------------

Pages