Title

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Title
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by Vote Alorael 2008:

As for eccentric behavior... Well. Most of us have our eccentricities, but some are more eccentric than others. I must regretfully inform you that you aren't even close to the top of my oddball list.
Really?

quote:
Originally written by Mind:

I can hardly even convince myself that Bush won the elections… The mere thought alone would have filled me with terror, hysteria and agony.

Bush ruined the country's economy, is directly responsible for genocide, haphazardly ignored the issues and arguments of Europe, and lied to the entire population of the United States! Thousands of people died in pain and agony, millions of people lost their jobs, and Iraq lies in smoking ruins. Bush is an incompetent, immoral, deceptive, treacherous, murderous, abhorrent, tyrannous, malevolent, low-minded, loathsome monstrosity!

You can now start expressing your loathing for me and reducing my karma to nought to your hearts content. I wish you much joy of it.

Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #51
Oddball, no, interesting political belief, yes. Does this Bushophobia have anything to do with your optical handicap?

I've done it! I've found another rational fear!

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
I'd think he'd be even more scared if he could see what Bush looked like.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!

Pages