Conan vs. Drizzt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Conan vs. Drizzt
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #25
Pah. Drizzt would run away crying in a whimpily way as soon as he would see Conan. Having said that, I admit I know Conan only by reputation. But anyone who can beat up that self-righteous, totally goody goody, laughably unrealistic, boringly godlike elf is a favourite of mine. Drizzt is a pain in the arse of the whole fantasy genre.

EDIT: If you are hardcore Drizzt fans, don't bother trying to convert me. I've read the books.

[ Sunday, August 22, 2004 20:24: Message edited by: Seaweed ]

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Warrior
Member # 4537
Profile Homepage #26
How about Drizzt and/or Conan (any or all Conans) versus the almightly Crystal the Mary Sue? And her pet Legolas would probably jump at the chance to be freed...

--------------------
Digital Neko - more nekojin per capita than you can beat senseless! Now featuring all-new subdomain!
Vote Richter! Belmont in 2004!
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #27
All you haters need to play 'Shadow of the Stranger', because damn! :mad:

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #28
I'd have to cast my vote for Conan. Even if Drizzt hit him a few times, the scent of his own blood would merely send him into a Cimmerian rage. After all, Conan is so tough that if he were eaten by Cthulhu Himself, he would merely come out the other end screaming and pulling torn and bloody intestines out after him. A perfect Kodak moment for Conan.

EDIT: By the way, did someone mention Musashi earlier? Wasn't that the main character in the Samurai Trilogy, i.e., Duel at Ganryu Island, and so on?

[ Monday, August 23, 2004 10:42: Message edited by: Icshi ]

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #29
As for Gandalf vs. howeverthe****, keep in mind that Gandolf is a freakin' god.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #30
Ischi: I hope so. That Musashi is truly awesome. Still Conan (and I mean the Cimmerian from the age of Hyperborea, not that TV pu pu waa waa maaa!) would eat him and chew him back in the form of a neat dodohedron.
Ditto for Drizzt. Heck even as writers RA Salvatore can't measure up to RE Howard. Salvatore is good, sure, but. . . Salvatore will die as time and memory slowly erode his flavor of the month (long month, I'll give you that much) status. Howard will live for ever, as he has proven so far.
Drizzt could shoot swords out of his wazoo and still would tear him to pieces before you can say "Ay Mami mami heeeelp!" in Pansy Drow.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Apprentice
Member # 4812
Profile #31
lol conan is SO owned! theres no way in hell that conan sould ever win this fight...

--------------------
death is natural... i'm not..
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #32
i cast my vote for Conan. thus, Conan wins.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by zellie:

lol conan is SO owned! theres no way in hell that conan sould ever win this fight...
Normally I'd be impartial, but the compelling arguments for Drizzt abound...

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #34
Conan killed a demon with a silver candlestick with one blow. Drizzt couldn't do that in a million years. Besides Conan doesn't worry about honor in a fight, he would just sneak up on Drizzt and hit him in the back of the head when he wasn't looking like he did to so many picts in the novels. There is a writeup in Dragon on Conan's stats. I think he is something like 20th level barbarian, and 15th level thief with over 150 hp. He is a lot tougher than Drizzt.

How about I get to be Elric and you get to have both Conan and Drizzt.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #35
Conan would take Elric too. Only Groo has a chance of defeating Conan.
Besides, Conan's pectorals are heftier than Drizzt's buttocks.
There.
I rest my case.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)

Pages