I am now..

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I am now..
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #50
That's UA, BtI. He is an antisocial loser. IMAGE(tongue02.gif)

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Apprentice
Member # 4401
Profile #51
I like mobiles so you can txt people; you can get your message across without actually having to talk to anyone. All while learning really interesting spelling and grammer.

Actually, I'm quite jealous, yours is much classier than mine!

Although in Australia they have a limited usefulness when travelling cause of all the blackspots. There have been people in dire situations who haven't been able to call emergency because their mobile didn't work in that area. Does that happen in all countries, or just Australia? Crappy Telstra.

Although, my mother-in-law lives in a blackspot, that can only be a good thing IMAGE(smile001.gif)
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #52
With this, I think I'll be able to call from almost anywhere (well, not from inside a hole 3 kilometers under the surface, or from the bottom of the ocean, but you get the point) because of the phone being howdoyousayitinenglish.. well, it has all the current 'nets', like UMTS and such, I think.

Help me out here, you who know what I mean. I have no clue of how to describe it in english. IMAGE(wink0002.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #53
Having a massive wireless network? I don't think there's a specific adjective in English for what you're describing, although I know what you're talking about, what with the global satellites and all.
There's an old Verizon commercial bit about the phone working anywhere, and a Verizon guy running around with a phone, apparently talking to someone, enthusiastically asking whether or not the as-yet unidentified party on the other line can hear the signal, and adulating at a positive response.

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #54
I want to brain that Verizon guy with his phone.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #55
I think it's generally described as having good coverage.

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"

Pages