I'm Baaaaak

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I'm Baaaaak
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #0
Well after taking a little vacation from the boards, I'm back. Well the boards look basically the same the people do not either changed names or new meat. Well to all you new peeps I'm A guy with not so perfict grammer or as the oldies call me Dolney. So introduce your self or reintroduce your self.

Well I was surfing a bit and it turns out I had an imposter for a while. I was here and didn't notice him.

[ Thursday, March 11, 2004 16:12: Message edited by: A guy with not so perfict grammer ]

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #1
Not much has changed, eh? Really...

Well, you're sorta right, it hasn't.

There was that fight for 4000, some new debates springing up, BoA being released in a week or so, some n00bs raising dead topics and the like, but nothing really new.

Welcome back. IMAGE(smile000.gif)

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #2
Didn't think much had changed here (never will)BoA finally coming out Timing = Awsome.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3117
Profile #3
Howdy, my name is Chandrew. I am not a complete n00b but i'm not sure if i ever saw any of your posts. Welcome back.

--------------------
If your buddy is trying to hook up with a girl, you may sabotage him only in a manner that gives you no chances of getting any either.
-The Code

Pahk ya cah in hahvad yahd?? What ah ya? retahded?!

Can't figure out the other sex? Check out ladder theory!
[URL=http://www.laddertheory.com[/URL]
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #4
Hi. Somewhat-new. Moderate, compared to most here, but radical. You've been back a while, haven't you?

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate except for the fact that they refer to my clone.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #5
Hey, Dolney. Good to see you back, but a topic such as this one should perhaps be locked before fifty more members post their greetings.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #6
Nah everyone must say hi besides everyone loves me too much to lock this topic. IMAGE(biggrin0.gif)

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
That sounds like a challenge...

?Alorael, who won't be so cruel, at least not yet. Welcome back, Dolney!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #8
Why hello Dolney and welcome back. Really forgot what posts you made but hi anyway.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #9
I used to be a big Misc poaster but IMAGE(frown000.gif) well you know. I've some topics well actually nothing of real importance. Except I had horrible spelling ang grammer and drove people crazy.

Edit: O wait I also have one of the lowest karma raitings all ones except a two. IMAGE(eek00000.gif)

[ Saturday, March 13, 2004 08:06: Message edited by: A guy with not so perfict grammer ]

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #10
G'Morning mate. Don't remember you but nonetheless. Not that new (unless you consider everyone after 600 a newb), relaxed idiocy is probably my best description. And I've managed an ethical, moral or just plain stupid debate (flamin' arguement) with (probably) getting on for an 1/20 of the boards. All without trying.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #11
omg hi

lol

Imposter? Elaborate.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #12
A short time back, there was a newb named "dolny" who posted on the GF2 board and was interested in input on his GF2 site. I don't believe he's been heard from since.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #13
Oh how I have longed to read your HORRORTOEYESWHYCANTYOUJUSTSPELLITRIGHT-words of wisdom again..!

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #14
I see I'm remembered here. I longer use horrible grammar just not very good grammar *rambles on*.
I wonder if dolny was actually tiring to be like me or if it was just a weird coincident.

Edit: See it can write well.

[ Saturday, March 13, 2004 08:03: Message edited by: A guy with not so perfict grammer ]

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #15
Well, he seemed to know what the words "spelling" and "grammar/grammer" mean, and actually had something interesting and intelligent to say.. I'd say it was just a coincidence.

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
To the contrary, I think there's a change (still going on) in these boards, but it's so subtle so you wouldn't notice it unless you'd been here all the time and read the threads attentively. We're wisening up, I think, or at least the debates being held are a lot more serious/mature than they were for the whole year I've been here (might be that they were already so at some point before I came, I wouldn't know.) IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

Events:

I remember you wanted to join the Avernum RP, before leaving. That was quite a biggie while it was running, until January some time.

Reality Corp and Almighty Doer of Stuff founded their own boards, Chance and The Place Where You Do Stuff, respectively. Both are rather inactive/spammy, or at least were when I last looked, 3 days ago. Chance was founded around New Year, PWYDS late in February.

Some debates on Religion, Homosexuality, Sex, Roleplaying, Politics, Psychology and Philosophy. The usual stuff, as you see.

Polaris was wiped and refounded, but as you didn't join there it wouldn't have concerned you anyway.

All in all, a lot of news, but nothing drastically different from what it's always been here.

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #17
HA you should have seen Misc we had debates about cheese and squirrels sometimes combined. I was around in January a little I knew most of that but thanks for filling me in on what I missed.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #18
Dolny was apparently from Poland, so that might well have been a form of his real name.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #19
Dear guy with not so perfict grammer,
May I introduce myself, I have found this board by coincidence and got a little addicted to relax by posting my ramblings here.
From the descriptions of the famous arctic wolf, I guess I could be pretty much of an antipode to him although I have not had the pleasure yet.

I am here for the RPs - and try to learn to know people who are around beforehand - as I have not taken part in any play-by-post RP yet.
I enjoy having anonymous contact with the members here in a loose manner without - I hope - imposing myself to much.

What I really, really would like is to have an RP about real people, e.g. a close friend of mine who lives in the same small village as I do and with whom I have not had direct contact since we graduated from high school. I would like to understand his strange behavior and might create an RP character with his traits for this purpose.
Could be in a fantasy world - but I would have to watch out in order not to make a caricature out of him. It is essential to stay anonymous for that purpose, because I would want to prevent ANY chance that he is identified as such.
BTW, I am straight and married and father of two friends of mine.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #20
Why don't you just start that RP in a new topic?

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
Solar power is the wave of the future.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #21
I can't envision this idea working out on SW. You can give it a try if you wish, though.

--------------------
Stughalf

Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #22
Being the perfectionist I am, I am going to read the pertinent threads on this board before I prove my utter stupidity.
Canned
Member # 4042
Profile #23
Eh?Wassat? IMAGE(eek00000.gif)

Have we met?
^
Sorry my memory's not what it used to be.

--------------------
Geneforge & Geneforge 2 rock!!!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #24
You got here right when I wen on my break so probably not.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

Pages