Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #0
Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!

It doesn't matter really. There are obviously no answers to my quest here. IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/frown.gif)

quote:
Well, this is a Spiderweb message board. Pokemon has nothing to do with Spiderweb, so don't get all angry when you don't get the answers you want.

Why don't you try this website for your question? It seems to help a lot of people with a lot of things, maybe you'd find it useful too.
I found this on the last thread that got closed. This is the GENERAL area of the messageboard, and as such includes non-spiderweb topics, like this one. And google? I've already looked.

Whatever. No need to reply to this, unless you have anything about MissingNo. Which is unlikely.

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #1
No, that was what we fondly referred to as *cough* misc *cough*. However, bandwidth limitations forced that forum closed, and SW has since adopted stricter regulations on what you can post.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
A quote from the description of the General forum: "A general discussion forum for our company and games." That's not very true, but we try to maintain a facade of pertinence.

More importantly, no answers were forthcoming and far too much awfulness was appearing. I don't like awful very much, personally, so I decided to put the topic out of its misery.

—Alorael, who would like to discourage the infliction of further horrors. He'd also like to discourage the revival of locked topics. Both are bad things.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
And also, it was obvious that you were only going to find flames, not answers, as the thread continued - think of it as a preemptive strike.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3776
Profile Homepage #4
Altough I am not fond of animated substances.

Here is a forum for Pokemon.

--------------------
Some stupid laws

If it is mine,it is mine.
If I had it a second ago,it is mine
If it looks like it is mine it is mine.
If it is your's and you keep it down,it becomes mine.
If I like something,it is mine
If I see something,then it is mine.

Please click here
Do not visit this Page

Want to visit the misc.boards-This is the only WAY

-Stinging Munster
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #5
What was the origional question of the closed topic? I used to play that game and used the Missingno cheat multiple times (especally for rare candy! Yum.) I think I still remember something about it...

--------------------
Join RC's new (and paid-for) forum, http://www.chanceforums.tk/

And that, my Leige, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. -Sir Bedevere

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #6
i did answer, cuz i'm the guy who has caught 250 of the morons with my VAST, VAST amount of free time. (yes w/o a gameshark, if you want to know how to catch mew, dig up the old post:p)

anyway, i'm out of that phase, into the soul calibur phase, life is good IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.r-fate.com/ and http://www.pristontale.com/
I wanna beta test BoA for windows!!!
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #7
Yes, sadly Pokémon is kinda out of style now, and has far outlived its stay. Adding a hundred new ones every year? That's just getting rediculus! And Mew is not catchable in any of the games unless you cheat! IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Join RC's new (and paid-for) forum, http://www.chanceforums.tk/

And that, my Leige, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. -Sir Bedevere

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #8
Two years since last time I TOUCHED my Pokemon game, and I got Mew by sending the game into Nintendo UK, it was only for people who subscribled to a Norwegian Nintendo mag.
When I say only for people, I of course mean inside Norway, the rest of the world propably got the chance some other way.
And for some reason I have Blue and Yellow, why did I use my money on the Yellow version, I got the Blue for a gift at least...

--------------------
Crom!
No
Beat

I HATE 1337!!!
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #9
Thanks for the link to a pokemon forum. I haven't used it yet, but It'll be helpful.

Apollyon, I couldn't agree more about what you're saying. Pokemon was cool at the time, but now its just childish and sad, especially when they made that rubbish cartoon. The people who made it need to LET IT GO! Nothing lasts forever! How many pokemon are there anyway, 1000??!

And it's spelt ridiculous.

[ Wednesday, February 11, 2004 09:51: Message edited by: You know who this is ]

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #10
pokemon
poket monsters

and there is a glitch (it doesn't even mess uup your game IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/biggrin.gif) ) to catch mew, i posted it in the other one, like i said, and im to lazy to dig it up IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.r-fate.com/ and http://www.pristontale.com/
I wanna beta test BoA for windows!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

[QB]More importantly, no answers were forthcoming and far too much awfulness was appearing. I don't like awful very much, personally, so I decided to put the topic out of its misery.
[QB]
That's unfair. Topics shouldn't be closed just because some blockhead decides to start spamming since he/she "doesn't like" the topic. I really can't understand this. It's the flamers who should be punished, not the founder of the topic.

Sadly, it seems that some people can get away with nearly anything... IMAGE(Oi! Who closed my Missingno thread!_files/rolleyes.gif)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #12
I wouldn't have killed the thread if anyone showed any interest in staying on topic, but none of the posts were relevant.

—Alorael, who wouldn't do the same to this topic. It has a few useful posts in it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00