If you could...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: If you could...
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #50
Esperanto, the world's least-known language.

If I ruled the world, I'd close the loophole that let me do so, then resign.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #51
I agree with Dkur, any world language ought to be Finno-Ugric. However, Finnish is too widely spoken My vote gores to Votic, or possibly Livonian.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #52
Hmmm... Interesting. Not as productive as it could have been on a site where more people can understand the concept of answering the question with what is asked and not crap like "I don't want to rule the world..." or "You're an evil fool" or "Shut up Hitler" or "Quit with the Dark Ages BS". I'm starting to wonder why I even bother. Too many of you complain too much and complain too much about my complaining. But I'm usually complaining for a reason and you're it. Ack. Anyway. Back to the friggin point. If you don't want to rule the world, I'm not asking you what you'd do if you did. I'm asking the people who wouldn't mind having all the power of the ruler of the world. All I wanted was for some people to just answer my friggin question. Was that too much to ask. I purposely asked a general question on something you would think a lot more people would have something interesting to say on, and what happens!?! A handful of idiots and *******s have to come and ruin a perfectly good idea. And ya know what, I'm ****ing sick of it. It happens almost every time I try to do something here. This was the first forum site I ever jioned. As a result, I figured I owed it some loyalty. I tried my best not to screw things up for me here. I tried hard to not be an ass. I really tried. I made some progress, but not enough. And it's not all my fault. And that's the thing that really pisses me off. Too many people here has tried my patience for far too long. I know not everyone is out to destroy me, but too many people keep going on and on til I'm almost unable to just let it slide any longer. You self-rightious jackasses keep pushing me and pushing me while I do little in return. But you can only push me so far. And I'm at that limit now. I don't give a **** about your meaningless bull****. I could care less about your worthless opinions. This is cause you show me that same consideration. That nonstop *****ing about me spaming and whining, while others do that exact same bull****(usually worse than me) and they don't get the level of hostilities I keep getting. I'm tired of people ****ing telling me to do **** they won't do. I'm tired of people being all self-rightious and pretentious. I'm tired of people treating me like ****. I'm tired of playing the forum game with stricter rules than everyone else. I'm just tired of it all really. But since no one ****ing cares, there's no point in anything I ever say or do. It's never stopped me in the past, but it's worn me down over the years. Now I just wonder why I bother and what's the point. But again, since no one cares, it doesn't matter, now does it

[ Thursday, December 11, 2003 15:24: Message edited by: Hinosu ]
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #53
[ Thursday, December 11, 2003 15:26: Message edited by: Hinosu ]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #54
Two things: I include myself in needing MUCH change. And if ye want me in China, you're welcome to pay for it. ALL of it (food, shelter, language lessons, etc.)
Well, you're changing the culture into what you want it, which is explicitly designed to reduce the amount of change you have to go through as much as possible. Quite a nice little rhetorical catch-22.

As for military service, didn't America formerly have the "with your sheild or on it" policy? Whatever happened to that?

You are thinking of Sparta. 'With your shield or on it' hasn't been taken seriously by any democratic country in human history.

Side note: methinks this topic has gone on long enough. I'm gonna go elsewhere, and if anyone cares to join me (yes, even those who disagree with me), I'll hoist a drink.

Meh.

quote:Originally written by Hinosu:
Hmmm... Interesting. Not as productive as it could have been on a site where more people can understand the concept of answering the question with what is asked and not crap like "I don't want to rule the world..." or "You're an evil fool" or "Shut up Hitler" or "Quit with the Dark Ages BS".
These are valid answers. You asked me a question, I gave you my answer. To many of us, the underlying assumption makes it about as proper a question to answer straightforward as "If you were going to rape a minor, how would you go about doing it?". I mean, too bad you got answers you didn't expect. They're answers anyway.

I'm starting to wonder why I even bother. Too many of you complain too much and complain too much about my complaining. But I'm usually complaining for a reason and you're it. Ack.

Basically, you have the right to complain and we don't, even though our complaints have some social relevance and yours are mostly character assassination.
Okay, so I'm not looking for high intellect from someone who invents words to insult people. It's still a little inconsiderate to look for a double standard.

Anyway. Back to the friggin point. If you don't want to rule the world, I'm not asking you what you'd do if you did. I'm asking the people who wouldn't mind having all the power of the ruler of the world.

Then the question is too severely tilted to work. Again, the rape analogy holds; the majority of us come from a society where fiat rulers and rapists are held in low regard.

All I wanted was for some people to just answer my friggin question. Was that too much to ask.

I answered it, and you whined when I did. If I had said "How would you implement a red-left fiscal policy?", I'd get as many answers from market economists telling me why command economies don't work, ranging from idiocy ('It looks good on paper') to legitimate debates about the nature of government and economy. I wouldn't get pissy because I didn't get answers only from communists, like you're getting pissy you don't get answers only from a paleocon perspective.

I purposely asked a general question on something you would think a lot more people would have something interesting to say on, and what happens!?! A handful of idiots and *******s have to come and ruin a perfectly good idea. And ya know what, I'm ****ing sick of it.

Triggering the censor and out-of-hand punctuations: two strong blows to any kind of coherent arguement in as many sentences. Bull-y.

It happens almost every time I try to do something here. This was the first forum site I ever jioned. As a result, I figured I owed it some loyalty. I tried my best not to screw things up for me here. I tried hard to not be an ass. I really tried. I made some progress, but not enough. And it's not all my fault. And that's the thing that really pisses me off. Too many people here has tried my patience for far too long.

(/pedant mode)
I think perhaps it would behoove you to take a more introspective approach to this. Whining about what other people think is like pissing into the wind: you get nothing from it even if you don't get soaked with your own piping-hot urine, which you're more than likely to. You can only change yourself; seek to change others and you will not come to any sort of success.

I know not everyone is out to destroy me, but too many people are to keep me from being able to just let it slide any longer. You self-rightious jackasses keep pushing me and pushing me while I do little in return.

Perhaps we do it because your strident, petit-bourgeois personality compels us to shoo you. We don't have to be your friends, you know, and you don't have to be ours. It's not in the CoC.

But you can only push me so far. And I'm at that limit now.

EUH MERDE APPELONS LES GEN-DARMES ON A UNE URGENCE

I don't give a **** about your meaningless bull****. I could care less about your worthless opinions. This is cause you show me that same consideration. That nonstop *****ing about me spaming and whining, while others do that exact same bull****(usually worse than me) and they don't get the level of hostilities I keep getting. I'm tired of people telling me to do **** they won't do. I'm tired of people being all self-rightious and pretentious. I'm tired of people treating me like ****. I'm tired of playing the forum game with stricter rules than everyone else. I'm just tired of it all really. But since no one ****ing cares, there's no point in anything I ever say or do. It's never stopped me in the past, it's worn me down over the years. Now all I do is wonder why I bother and what's the point. But again, since no one cares, it doesn't matter, now does it

Nope.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #55
**** it. Better yet, **** you. I've had it with your bull****. I tried you didn't, so you can just kiss my cracker bastard ass. You ***** about me doing ****, you do. What is ****ing with this picture... Oh yeah, cause it's nothing more than double standard bull****. You're no longer worth my time, you ****ing *******. Now if you will excuse me, I've got to learn how to do some more stuff with my left hand or at least til the other hand stops bleeding. Good luck finding someone else to pick on, cause I've had more than I can stand of this.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #56
That was a pretty long rant, for someone who doesn't give a **** (hah, that's typed as four asterix...es... whatever =] ).

But if you hate everyone, leave.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #57
quote:Originally written by Hinosu:
**** it. Better yet, **** you.
** yours.

I've had it with your bull****. I tried you didn't, so you can just kiss my cracker bastard ass.

*laughs*
*breaks down crying due to laughing so hard*
*tries to stand up and make a point, doesn't bother, just keeps laughing*

You ***** about me doing ****, you do. What is ****ing with this picture... Oh yeah, cause it's nothing more than double standard bull****.

Give me examples here.

You're no longer worth my time, you ****ing *******. Now if you will excuse me, I've got to learn how to do some more stuff with my left hand or at least til the other hand stops bleeding. Good luck finding someone else to pick on, cause I've had more than I can stand of this.

Oh, what a sad day. Our punching bag is gone! Whatever shall we do? Woe is us, &c.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #58
Sorry for the double post, but this REALLY needs to be pointed out, and as BIG, RED LETTERS are not a going concern on General, please let me reiterate:

Lone Flame to Alexander Kyras: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD PEOPLE HAVE TREATED ME AT THIS BOARD!!! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HORRIBLY I'VE BEEN PERSECUTED!!! WOE IS MY LIFE, AND WOE HAS NEVER BEEN YOURS

Poking fun at this is impossible. It would be like calling a retarded, deaf-mute midget nazi names. You can't say or do anything that would be funnier than the blindingly obvious.

[ Thursday, December 11, 2003 15:58: Message edited by: USA-se Xenerali-boariku CUSITURA ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #59
Well, hey LF, wasn't it you who told me, not too long ago, to not take this board so seriously? To not take the internet so seriously? To not take myself so seriously? To not take life so seriously? I must congratulate you on most faithfully practicing what you preach.

But this flame will stop right here. If you are really leaving, I'll let you walk out peacefully, with as much dignity as you can muster, not slam you down and make you crawl, as you so richly deserve. But if you are truly leaving, Happy Trails.

[ Thursday, December 11, 2003 16:05: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #60
YOU HAVE GONE AND MADE SHINJI A VERY UPSET PERSON >_<

IMAGE(If%20you%20could3_dateien/shinji.htm)

Thread sent to mod board for resolution. Have a nice day.

Pages