A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #25
Apperantly, I am, in fact, the only person on these forums who wants them to become a better place.So, like the United States, Spiderweb will plunge into a land of stupity. And no one really cares. Look at what you've lowered yourselves too. Look where you're headed. Do you really want Spiderweb to become a place that's so boring you would better off watching children's television?

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #26
It's people you You who do Supid Things that brings these boards down. Do you need me to explain further?

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 16:15: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #27
Obviously you completely misunderstand my methods and goals.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #28
Your methods and goals? I'm sorry, but so far all I have seen from you is complaining, and pointless complaining at that. You've made absolutely zero suggestions regarding what must actually be done to improve the boards, choosing instead to lambast them in an exceedingly general manner. If you had come in and said, "Whoah, these boards were once great but now they're not quite as good, but hey, things can be done about it, and I have such and such suggestions, etc." I'm sure your reception here would have been much better. But you chose to act otherwise.

As far as I can see, your methods seem to consist of spamming, flaming, whining, and profanity. I am dumbfounded that you continue to have the gall to claim that you and PE1 are not one and the same. You are nothing but a vengeful, bitter spouter of lies. Leave, before you become even more pitiful of a punching bag.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #29
Yes, I do understand you methods. I do so completely. Your methods and goals are to be a whining idiot and to do nothing to what you say you "want" accomplished. If you want something done, do it yourself. But you complain about things that you yourself just might be able to help by stopping being a waste of time and Do Something. Do I need to post what most people might think of Doing Something? Or would that not help you grasp the idea fully and completely?

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 17:14: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #30
Mmh, so many topics? If you wanted people's attention, it seems you have it. Time for the next step. I assume there is a next step?

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #31
Hmm, someone with more common sense would say something like, "I don't like these boards", maybe a reason, and Leave. Or does the word "leave" surpass his limits of vocabulary and sense?

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 17:29: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3643
Profile #32
We're really all adding fuel to the fire. He says "You all suck" and doesn't provide anything contructive and we bathe him in the attention he is searching for. Are we making progress?

--------------------
Don't ask the Oracle unless you're willing to get the slurred drunken truth.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #33
Oracle, I don't need to provide facts to back up my claims because all of you have saved me the trouble.
quote:
Originally written by ef:

Mmh, so many topics? If you wanted people's attention, it seems you have it. Time for the next step. I assume there is a next step?
Finally someone gets it. Now that I have your attention... I didn't really think that it needed to be explained that we need more creativity, more quality silly antic topics, and better RPs. But apparently I was mistaken. It really doesn't take much to improve things. Pretty much I'm saying you should stop creating low thought, low quality topics that suck and only make posts that you actually use your brain to make.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 18:05: Message edited by: Mercenary ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #34
You are right on the money there, Oracle. I suppose all these flames and counter-flames aren't really accomplishing much. From this point on, Mercenary is dead to me, and I will refuse to acknowledge his existence. We are wasting too much energy on this worm. I would urge everyone else to stop responding to Mercenary, as I will. Responding to his whining gives it a measure of legitimacy, which it hardly deserves. I suggest that all counter-flaming stop, and that all topics started by Mercenary and PE1 be locked. We should all move on and forget about this scumball.

EDIT: I would also suggest that, if Mercenary continues to put up meaningless posts that all say the same thing, he should be either canned or banned, like his alter ego.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 18:11: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #35
Oh, darn. I was looking forward to flame more. This was actually fun for me, for I do not do this often, but at least maybe Mercenary will Shut Up and Do Something Else than tell us we suck, and maybe tell us how, in his view, exactly how we would make ourselves Not Suck, and then he would have no reason to Whine.

Oh, perhaps I am overdoing this a bit, and I am supposed to stop. Hmm, perhaps I should go under my rock again for a while, and not give any thought to what was going on. Bye.

--Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni.
(If you haven't noticed, I've used about as much, maybe more brain than you. Thank you for wasting my time, please get out of my life.)

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 18:14: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #36
Almost all of the people responding to my stuff seem to be really stupid. You're supposed to win an arguement or a flame war by using you brain, but apparently, I'm the only one doing that.

"I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul"

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #37
*Points at Mercenary while grabbing stomach horizontally*
AHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAA!!!!!!! Whoo, damn he's funny. Look at him jump and holler, he's like a little retarded monkey, swipin' at what isn't there. Hoo hoo. BTW, Alorael, where the HELL did you get that Stalin pic? Either you got one of those statues sittin' around at home, or someone spent a little too much time on photoshop.

--------------------
-"Well, double dumbass on you!"
-William Shatner, Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #38
You know what, Mercenary?

I know Spiderweb sucks. It sucks hard. And I don't give a damn. It's entertaining enough.

What's more, why should the denizens of this board care about how entertaining it is to others? Either it will continue to entertain its members, or it will disappear. Either way, there's no problem.

Spiderweb Software will continue on, whether or not these forums are stuffed to the gills or populated by a single juvenile whining about how everything's gone downhill.

I know I'm feeding a troll, but hopefully this will get everyone else to just ignore you.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #39
Trolls are very cute, especially ones with pink hair. *Cough*

I think Mercenary is right. We are all fools, not to mention hopeless people, and we should all strive to be better because he says so. After all, he is the greatest of us all because he can whine that we are not good enough for him. Boy I sure am glad you have shown me the light Mercenary, otherwise I still might be wallowing in my mediocrity. My humble apologies for offending you. [/sarcastic]

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #40
You know that you haven't said anything that we didn't already know - if think that there should be some good and silly topics, why don't you start them? If you start to do things besides complaining and actually act towards making the place better, people will like you more.

Oh, and Merc is either very, very good or not the same as PE1.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #41
Unless he uses a spoofer, they live in different states. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!2_files/tongue.gif)
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #42
Any chance he's Shaper? PE1, I think, could've been Shaper for sure, at least.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #43
Probably not a good idea to voice suspicions or make accusations before we know anything for sure...

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #44
PE1 is not someone that many people will remember from before. In fact, he's Da Angry Pineapple.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #45
Seen him/her/it posting, mh. Didn't seem to be a screwed-out loser then.. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!2_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #46
Hey, does the administrative staff include anyone but Drakey? And is it him who put all that stuff in PE1's sig ("I have been banned for being a stupid idiot")?

edit: now that I've thought of it, how does he know that he is Da Angry Pineapple?

[ Thursday, November 06, 2003 13:13: Message edited by: Singing a little song... doo ba doo ]

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #47
Yes, but the other member of said staff (Linda) only really does stuff like board updates, so effectively Drakey's the sole admin, and as such is the one who banned PE1, and changed his sig.

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #48
Drakey can see your IP address.

And your password.

And your sins.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #49
Isn't Stareye an admin anymore?

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.

Pages