A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!
BANNED
Member # 3644
Profile Homepage #0
IT DOESN'T MATTER, ALORAEL, OR ANY OF YOU ADMINISTRATORS! WITH THE HELL THAT THESE BOARDS ARE TAKING, THEYRE DOOMED ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I have been banned for acting like a loony.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #1
I'm starting to believe it.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #2
You really are pathetic, PE1. If you are sick of this place, LEAVE. We'd be happy to see you go away.

[ Monday, November 03, 2003 19:29: Message edited by: Kogar ]

--------------------
-"Well, double dumbass on you!"
-William Shatner, Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #3
Public Saggery #1 holds the new record in vultures per minute per minute.

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #4
SNORE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/rolleyes.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/biggrin.gif)

I will start doing this everytime a dumb topic starts like this. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/cool.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/tongue.gif)

[ Monday, November 03, 2003 19:39: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #5
where do all these spammers come from?

PE1, learn to behave before you come back; or if you dont wantto learn how to behave then leave and never come back

--------------------
I am the one and only Wizard!
WIZ GAMEZ The place to get the most recent gaming news! And now it has new layout!
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #6
Point 1. You are profoundly mentally retarded.

Point 2. Given the fact that you have member numbers one number apart, and one is a permanent attachment to the other's ass, you really AREN'T fooling anyone with the double-members routine. See Point 1.

Point 3. We don't know exactly what we did to you. It was probably something stupid, like gunning down an RP. Maybe you felt like someone who called you what you are -- see Points 1, 4 -- represented the administration, and decided to take it out on us.

Point 4. You are profoundly mentally retarded.

Point 5. The Spidweb Software Message Boards are expressly for the purpose of discussing Spidweb products. This board is intended to give a place for members who do discuss SW products to an extent to unwind. It is a service someone is paying good money for and gives to you at no charge. See Points 1, 4, 7.

Point 6. The moderating staff are nonpaid, non-SW-affiliated individuals selected for their expertise in the game (game boards) and/or general competence and good reputation (General). They do not represent Spidweb, but they are delegated the power to lock posts they see as board abuse. 'Board abuse' constitutes any topic which has no purpose but its own extance.

Point 7. You are profoundly mentally retarded.

Point 8. You will be surprised to learn that you are not the first to whinge about the moderating staff's actions. You will also be surprised to learn that Spiderweb Software values the satisfaction of valuable, well-grounded, and paying members of the community more than the feeling of overlegislation on the behalf of people who are unused to behavior on the Internet outside of private bulletin boards and chatrooms. See Points 1, 4, 7, 10.

Point 9. You will also be surprised to learn that yours would be the first general complaint against the moderating staff's actions to gain any momentum whatsoever, if it happened to do so. The moderating staff did not achieve their positions by nepotism, nor have they always had them. Nor are they even guaranteed them. They know what they are doing. Whatever you did to earn their wrath was unacceptable, and they dealt with it appropriately.

Point 10. You are profoundly mentally retarded.

Point 11. No threat of banning has been made to you on an official level. You may be surprised to learn that the administrative staff (not to be confused with the moderating staff, who do not have power to ban or modify member status) are rather generous towards new members, understanding it takes some time to learn the ropes. Breaking the rules and being punished for ignorance is no fault in the administration's eyes. However, breaking the rules, being punished, and complaining that the rules you and the rest of the community have been shanghai'd into obeying for two years is not considered acceptable.

Point 12. I do not imply that you are beyond redemption, either. You seem to be intelligent enough, if somewhat belligerent, to be a potentially valuable member of the community. This sort of behavior, in my humble opinion (I am not a moderator nor an administrator, though I have been the former of a board which is now defunct mostly owing to inane nonsense like what you probably angered a mod with), will only hurt any chances you might have with this board.

Point 13. Suggestments for improvements to the board should be made directly to the administrating staff. They will then calmly explain to you that no such improvements will occur, as the current system has worked fine for better and brighter than you for two years. See Points 1, 4, 7, 10, 14.

Point 14. You are profoundly mentally retarded.

Thank you for your time, and good day, sir.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #7
"The arguments still don't stop."

Turns on oven and puts head inside hoping to gas himself to death.

"DAMN! This isn't working!! It's an electric stove. DARN!!" IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/biggrin.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #8
Only a complete idiot would start 2 accounts at the exact same time to say the same stuff... Oh wait, PE1 and I aren't saying the exact same stuff. Besides if you'll note the different posting styles, you'll see that his is incoherant ranting and mine is more towards editorial.

Saishuu Heiki Custer, you are an idiot.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #9
Surely a smart person can fake a different personality to further his cause...

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #10
HUR!!!! THESE BOARDS SUCK!!! ALORAEL SI TEH GHEY!!!!!!!!!11 I LIKE DOGS

Do you think we're that stupid?

--------------------
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #11
At least these threads are a sort of general amusement.

Though I'd hope that whoever is behind this (no newbie would rant as persistently, I expect; any 'real' newbie would make one unflattering post and be gone rather than spamming constantly — but I might be wrong there), gives up soon and either becomes an acceptable member or just gets up and... leaves, in order to avoid inappropriate language. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/rolleyes.gif)

I won't accuse anyone of having double accounts before a mod or admin checks the IP and verifies the claim. Though I must say 12 minutes posting delay is just the time I would wait before reposting in order to avoid it being obvious. Still suspiciously quick to be random. But I said, I don't want to accuse without basis, I've done so wrongly before and don't want to do it again.

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #12
Well, this isn't the first topic where PE1 posted and then Mercenary agreed, or at any rate posted to further the general sociopathic tone of the thread, very shortly afterwards. And Djur is right, no-one would have trouble faking a personality like PE1's.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Warrior
Member # 3390
Profile #13
I have some questions to the people who dont like this board.

Do we pay you money to visit this place?

Do we send you spam emails with a message like :"Surf at Spiderweb Software Message Board
and get a really big penis"?

If you dont like this place, go away. Even better, hit your head with a big hammer and forget that this place even exicts.

--------------------
Call 1-800-NOT-1337
--------------------
Disturbing the dead since 1986.
--------------------
All your ass are belong to ME!
--------------------
NEVER underestimate your enemies
Never OVERestimate your friends
Apprentice
Member # 3642
Profile #14
We cannot fake a personality, we simply show the different facets of our singularity.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 07:43: Message edited by: Ishnu ]

--------------------
We need no signature, we are all one.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #15
*Panics* I don't get a big penis!?? All these years, wasted! Oh woe is me...

And who created a new account just to say that? 'Fess up!

Edit: *Attempts to communicate with the CAPS LOCK person*
LIEK 2TALY GET A HINT AND GROW UP AND GET USED 2 THIS B/C WE DONT RILLY R ABOUT UR PATY WHINNG!!!1!! OMG U R LME1!11! OMG LOL I OWN U IN RL11!! LOL U NOB11!1

Thank you.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 08:23: Message edited by: Chibidemon Wolf ]

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #16
I find all this soooo sexy.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #17
I would like to thank PE1 for giving Alec a good reason to post that rant. It's certainly the only thing he's done to make anyone happier, even indirectly.

—Alorael, who happens to think that the rant should be placed somewhere on file to be hauled out whenever various whiny people appear.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #18
Rather than reusing this rant whenever a scumball pops up here, I would suggest that Alec be given the special responsibility of creating unique, customized rants for every new fiend that shows its head. Without a doubt, no one does it better IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards A LAST MESSAGE, ALORAEL, WITH NO PROFANITY!!!1_files/smile.gif) .

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #19
Like I've said before. I used to be someone who just sat back and watched things here. Alec's material isn't that good. It used to be half-way decent, but like the rest of Spiderweb, it's gone downhill.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #20
Why hasn't anyone banned him yet...

--------------------
I be rockin' da paradise baby.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #21
Continue this, and I will post a gratuitous image in the grand style of many others before me. Then you can complain about how much the quality of the images has devolved around here.

—Alorael, who spent a good few minutes working on the image. It would be a shame to waste it now, but etiquette requires a warning first.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #22
Now that you mention it, Alorael, the images have gone downhill too.

Actually, they've always sucked. No real complaint about the degrading of the forums there.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #23
Congratulations!

—Alorael, who doesn't feel nearly as bad about this as he probably should. The CoC frowns, but the truth is liberating.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #24
That would be fun and pleasing.

And now that you mention it, Mercenary, do you think anyone but you cares?

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.

Pages